IGNORED

SOLD SOLD SOLD Activision Decathalon PROTOTYPE Auction

Joystick Jolter

Hi,

I've decided to try to auction off my Activision Decathalon PROTOTYPE right here on Atariage. I'll take bids

by just posting your bid below. The auction will close at 10:00 PM EST Sunday using the clock here on the board. In

other words if the clock continues the way it is it will show 8:00 AM at the close Sunday night. So don't eat too

much Easter dinner and fall asleep on this one. I hope everyone will have a chance at this. I've listed everything

on the URL below. GO GET EM'

Good Luck

Anthony

http://www.mrpaperauction.com/decathalon.htm

Edited by Joystick Jolter

The auction will close at 10:00 PM EST Sunday using the clock here on the board.

Psst - we're on Daylight time now in most of the U.S.A. (EDT).

Also, the post times shown on these pages is dependent on each user's settings. If they are way off for you, go to My Controls and check your settings under Options > Board Settings. For New Jersey, this should be GMT -5:00, and DST Correction checked.

Finally a bid. I was beginning to think there was no interest and I'd take it down.

But, $25.00, come on there must somebody who'd like to add this to there collection.

Anthony

OK, I'll put a bid of $30.00

Finally a bid. I was beginning to think there was no interest and I'd take it down.

But, $25.00, come on there must somebody who'd like to add this to there collection.

People are waiting so they can snipe. ;)

agreed....I really just need the docs

Shawn,

I'm almost 100% sure it's the finished product. They never sent out early work

to the reviewers. It was usually a finished product which was being readied for release

in the next few weeks and since magazine lags were usually long they were sent out

before the game was released, but always the finished product. Sometimes even the

instructions were not the final instructions that landed up in the retail box.

Anthony

PS: Glad to see there's some action here.

Edited by Joystick Jolter

AND THE WINNER IS THE WONDER007 MAN......CONGRATULATIONS AND

MANY MANY THANKS.

JUST FOR ALL TO KNOW....SOMEONE HERE POSTED A COMPLAINT TO EBAY TO GET MY ACCOUNT CLOSED. I WILL NOT REVEAL HIS NASTY NAME, BUT I THINK IT WAS REALLY CHICKEN DOO DOO. I'LL HAVE IT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN A DAY OR TWO BUT IT WAS A NASTY THING TO DO.