IGNORED

SOLD SOLD SOLD Activision Decathalon PROTOTYPE Auction

Joystick Jolter

AND THE WINNER IS THE WONDER007 MAN......CONGRATULATIONS AND

MANY MANY THANKS.

JUST FOR ALL TO KNOW....SOMEONE HERE POSTED A COMPLAINT TO EBAY TO GET MY ACCOUNT CLOSED. I WILL NOT REVEAL HIS NASTY NAME, BUT I THINK IT WAS REALLY CHICKEN DOO DOO. I'LL HAVE IT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN A DAY OR TWO BUT IT WAS A NASTY THING TO DO.

100% feedback and they closed your account? Without giving names I'm curious what they told them.

AND THE WINNER IS THE WONDER007 MAN......CONGRATULATIONS AND

MANY MANY THANKS.

JUST FOR ALL TO KNOW....SOMEONE HERE POSTED A COMPLAINT TO EBAY TO GET MY ACCOUNT CLOSED. I WILL NOT REVEAL HIS NASTY NAME, BUT I THINK IT WAS REALLY CHICKEN DOO DOO. I'LL HAVE IT STRAIGHTENED OUT IN A DAY OR TWO BUT IT WAS A NASTY THING TO DO.

Excuse my bobo-ness but what has you having an auction here got to do with ebay ?? ,surely they didnt suspend your account because of this auction ??,if thats true then you should out the dirty rat and he should then be banned from this site !!!

We would like to know who this punk is. Big reason is that this person may be the person getting all the Proto auctions on Ebay pulled. So if you reveal the name you will be doing this community a gigantic favor.

Unless he has a friend who works for ebay who is pulling strings that he could get fired for he has no way of knowing who reported him. Hmm unless he recieved a taunting email braggain about it.

Darn snipers :lol:

Yeah, but does he pay his entire bid, or one bid increment over the next highest bidder? ;)

Good question.....

Eep. Hope I didn't open a can of worms! I thought I was joking, but if you are questioning it, Wonder, I guess I should say that since the bid increment is just an eBay thing, I'd actually expect it to work here like a real auction, where you pay the whole amount you bid...

Isn't that how "auctions" here usually work? I only brought it up because your bid was so much more than the next highest...

Darn snipers :lol:

Yeah, but does he pay his entire bid, or one bid increment over the next highest bidder? ;)

Good question.....

Eep. Hope I didn't open a can of worms! I thought I was joking, but if you are questioning it, Wonder, I guess I should say that since the bid increment is just an eBay thing, I'd actually expect it to work here like a real auction, where you pay the whole amount you bid...

Isn't that how "auctions" here usually work? I only brought it up because your bid was so much more than the next highest...

I assure you that any further auctions will be "well" spelled out. It is not a problem with the Wonderful One and me. We have taken care of that

and are moving on to our next transaction.....s....... :D

So what was the outcome so that when you have your next auction here we are all clear.

The outcome was private unless Wonder wants to share it. And as far as any additional auctions,

any and all rules will be spelled out in the original post. But assume it will be a straight out auction.

This is not eBay, so it is unlikely eBay rules would be used. But as I said all rules will be stated in

clear English. Thanks for your interest.

Anthony