IGNORED

New most-prized posession.

I happened upon a CIB of Hyper Iria for the Super Famicom. I love Iria: Zeiram the Animation, and I played this game on emulator a lot. When I saw it at AnimeBoston today, my heart skipped a beat. Best $65 I ever spent on a game. Now I just need to modify my SNES so it's region free. ;)

post-1653-1206278545_thumb.jpg

Edited by LarcenTyler

My newest prize was something I just got off craigslist in boston. I'm surprised no one else saw it first. A guy was selling a 2600 with 45 games. In the lower left of the picture, I saw a Wizard label. I ended up buying the lot and got a Texas Chainsaw Massacre in great condition. I also got a few other pretty goods ones - Pitfall II, Mr Do, Stellar Tracks and 2 double-enders.

post-313-1206379756_thumb.jpg

Edited by bcprs1

Nice grab! Lucky I'm not around town anymore... :) Woulda been all over that. All of my best games came off of cl.boston.

Missing Boston now that baseball season is starting. It'll be my first season away from Fenway and I'm going to be one of those they guys hate here, wearing the B at a A's game. I already went to a San Jose Sharks game wearing my old Thornton jersey. Took some ribbing for that one!

My newest prize was something I just got off craigslist in boston. I'm surprised no one else saw it first. A guy was selling a 2600 with 45 games. In the lower left of the picture, I saw a Wizard label. I ended up buying the lot and got a Texas Chainsaw Massacre in great condition. I also got a few other pretty goods ones - Pitfall II, Mr Do, Stellar Tracks and 2 double-enders.

Nicely done.

Nice grab! Lucky I'm not around town anymore... :) Woulda been all over that. All of my best games came off of cl.boston.

Missing Boston now that baseball season is starting. It'll be my first season away from Fenway and I'm going to be one of those they guys hate here, wearing the B at a A's game. I already went to a San Jose Sharks game wearing my old Thornton jersey. Took some ribbing for that one!

Maybe you can get together with Joe C. to go see an A's game - he seems like a fantastic guy.

• 4 weeks later...
Good eye Mark!

I've limited my craigslisting to JP, Rosi and West Rox. Once I get out of the local listings its just too much to keep on top of.

You guys in the Boston area are lucky!

I'm in Springfield,Ma and craigslist has almost ZERO atari stuff listed here....

my only good hit was a Lynx 2 and one game for $20.

-rick

Well, I just took the plunge and picked up my very first 2600 cart with a rarity of 9. Behold my most prized possession (at least with regard to collecting classic games).

Swordquest-Waterworld-copy-copy.jpg

As some of you may have noticed, I have a thing for water. I paid way too much for this cart (about $60), but just had to have it. I don't anticipate paying that much for anything else in the near future, my girl would kill me! :D

Edited by Waterborn

Am not from the New England area but this is a great topic so i had to post my newest most-prized posession......

Castlvania Dracula X:Rondo of Blood for the PC Engine.

I just got this and its the most i have ever spent on just one game title($111)but it was so worth it and i have wanted it for so long but never had a PC Engine or the money untill recently. :)