IGNORED

FA: rare atari home computer carts

qixmaster

I have my eye in the Assembler cartridge and the police scanner (you never know when you need one... :P) nah, my dad used to have a Realistic mixing console in his FM station back in the 80's, very good memories :)

that police scanner is totally excellent. It's perfect for just messing around and listening to local channels. I've always bought and sold police scanners, but this one was my personal and is in excellent shape. realistic IS the shit.

i appreciate all the kind words. i was never an A8 guy, but I always find this stuff. I mean at least two to three times a year a find some rare A8 stuff. so... thanks for looking and feel free to shoot me any questions.

also anyone ever hear of that microsoft basic II? looks homemade to me. does the german version of it listed on atarimania work on NTSC stuff?

interesting.... I found all this stuff on craigslist near Eugene. Looks like the guy was into collecting a bit and did buy some unique stuff online. I also found a vectrex multicart in the mix of things. Bought it from a lady who said her husband was sick of video games. I am glad to know where some of this stuff came from (like the Microsoft Basic II).