IGNORED

ALIEN GREED II (SOLD OUT)

neotokeo2001

ComicETfinalsmall.gif

LabelCorrectedsmall.gif

My Precious...

You shall never get my Precious!

The moment of triumph has gone terribly wrong. Upon obtaining the priceless E.T. Prototype, Atari Charles has horribly mutated into that which he had coveted. He is doomed to spend his life protecting his "Precious" E.T. Prototype. And as if the waves of collectors and resellers isn't enough, Now THEY have come! The Aliens have found out what Charles is protecting. They will never stop until it has become part of their cosmic collection.

CartLevel3.gifBossLevel.gif

Alien Greed II is in the home stretch of development and cartridges will be made soon. There will be all kinds of goodies and surprises being announced soon. Are you an Alien Collector? Or just an Earthling that also has to have them all? If you are, Be sure to RESERVE YOUR COPY now by replying to this thread or sending me a PM. This is a reservation list only and details will be provided at a later date. There will also be a small Premium Edition Released that will be offered in the order of the RESERVE LIST BELOW.

THE GALACTIC COUNCIL 01-10 (Free Standard Edition Copies)

They made Alien Greed II possible.

01- Neotokeo2001

02- atari2600land

03- Atariboy2600

04- gambler172

05- Mutant ET

06- Nukey Shay

07- Atarius Maximus

08- batari

09- Impaler_26

10- MausGames

======================

RESERVE LIST (Premium Editions will be offered by this order)

Wonder007

diggs130

FireTiger

ATARIPITBULL

Elw00d

jetset

Marc Oberhäuser

AtariAger

cosmosiss

Deteacher

toymailman

BuddyBuddies

lucifershalo

FABombjoy

whiskyriver

plaidbrad3141

Headfamily

Steve W

ianoid

orrimarrko

Phantom

skem

phaxda

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

FUTURE RESERVE

Nognir

rheffera

dennyboy3

======================

MORE INFO ON ALIEN GREED II

The game has three different sections.

Cartridge Collecting Level:

Run around the screen collecting the cartridges before the other Alien Collectors beam them away. When a cartridge turns red it is being transported. Another second and it will be gone. Watch out for the Bee. It won't harm you but it will slow you down. Aliens don't like bees.

UFO Maze:

Fly your damaged UFO to the next level by making your way to the exit. Don't touch the walls or you lose a life. There is a rare cartridge somewhere in the maze. You don't have to get it, But it is rare (And worth more points).

Boss Level:

Atari Charles is protecting his E.T. Prototype. Grab the cartridges without getting stomped. Where is that ET cartridge?

The Alien Greed II theme is some of the best Atari 2600 music I have ever heard. It was provided by Batari and plays on the title screen.

Edited by dennyboy3

LOL thanx for posting that comic again. I love it.

Also, great work on the audio on the boss levels. Sounds just like the ET game. I beliewve I made it to the 4th boss, where the ET music distorts.

I am very happy with the purchase.

LOL thanx for posting that comic again. I love it.

Also, great work on the audio on the boss levels. Sounds just like the ET game. I beliewve I made it to the 4th boss, where the ET music distorts.

I am very happy with the purchase.

The boss music changes on the 4th Boss screen on. It gets really tough with the appearance of the bee. There are six bosses before you get to see the game ending.

OK. Someone let me in on the secret. Why is Alien Greed II so popular in Germany? A total of twelve copies were sent to Germany alone. Is there a website other then AtariAge where German Atari collectors are getting the info?

It's so popular in germany because we germans are so greedy... :lol:

I haven't found a specific german site with infos about AG II, i just mentioned it on Planet-Atari here:

http://www.nexgam.de/forum/thread.php?thre...ght=alien+greed

Anyway, be sure to make a special "Kraut-Edition" of Alien Greed III! :D

OK. Someone let me in on the secret. Why is Alien Greed II so popular in Germany? A total of twelve copies were sent to Germany alone. Is there a website other then AtariAge where German Atari collectors are getting the info?

It's so popular in germany because we germans are so greedy... :lol:

I haven't found a specific german site with infos about AG II, i just mentioned it on Planet-Atari here:

http://www.nexgam.de/forum/thread.php?thre...ght=alien+greed

Anyway, be sure to make a special "Kraut-Edition" of Alien Greed III! :D

Put me down for one two please!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, i just played the game for an hour and i had a blast!! All parts of the game are fun to play and i love the multi colored mazes, especially the morphing ones. The great music and sound-fx also nicely fit into the game.

The game is pretty challenging so i guess i'll have to play for quite a few hours until i can beat the 6th boss. :D

So far i made it after the 4th boss and got a E.T. Prototype ranking (260 points)...

All in all together with the fantastic label-artwork AG II is a great homebrew game (and also my first homebrew game but certainly not the last! :) ).

Everyone involved did a great job here! :thumbsup:

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 years later...

Does anyone know if their is a Rom version of the Cosmic Invaders that was an extra cartridge included with the Premium Editions of Alien Greed II. I saw a video game play of Cosmic Invaders on youtube and would love to play it but cant find any copies available for sale.