IGNORED

Atari 7800 SEALED - Every Title Ever Made For Auction

jaysmith2000

I'm selling my Atari 7800 Collection which includes every released game and several homebrew, etc... Most titles are SEALED including Tank Command. Also have the High Score Cart (original one first run), KLAX, MIA, Pac Pollux, ++++ Take a look if you're looking to finish off that 7800 collection. Did I mention I also have a Value Pack 7800 System Sealed NEW?

Jaysmith2000 Auctions

Edited by jaysmith2000

What happened to the instruction manual for MIA?

Mitch

Was there one? It wasn't in any of my stuff. I know I got it direct from you Mitch. Did you ship all of them with manuals?

Yes, the manual was shipped between the two pieces of cardboard.

Mitch

Mitch

Was there one? It wasn't in any of my stuff. I know I got it direct from you Mitch. Did you ship all of them with manuals?

Mitch

Ugh. I actually don't remember the manual, I wonder if it met with the shipping boxes demise? I had all my 7800 items in 2 tubs and it's definitely not in there, I double checked. That really sucks. :(

Ugh. I actually don't remember the manual, I wonder if it met with the shipping boxes demise? I had all my 7800 items in 2 tubs and it's definitely not in there, I double checked. That really sucks. :(

I almost missed it myself, but was lucky because I was too lazy to throw the insert away. I read it here about the manual and I cut the cardboard tape to find the manual.

Mitch

Mitch

Well at least its not a vintage released item. Its a homebrew. Just get on Mitch. Its like Doritos, throw out all you want he can make more!

And I thought I sold the collection to a true collector and not a reseller..................JK :P :lol:

The real jewel of Jay's auctions is the factory sealed 7800 Value Pack w/ the five game pack-in. I've never seen another for sale. I'd bid myself but I decided a few years back to collect only for the 2600.

Good luck with the auctions.

And I thought I sold the collection to a true collector and not a reseller..................JK :P :lol:

The real jewel of Jay's auctions is the factory sealed 7800 Value Pack w/ the five game pack-in. I've never seen another for sale. I'd bid myself but I decided a few years back to collect only for the 2600.

Good luck with the auctions.

:) Yeah, I HATE to sell it, but we're in need of $$$ and I really need to DOWNSIZE. :)

I'm happy because I finally got an NTSC Alien Brigade. Now I have a complete set of NTSC 7800 games and homebrews. The only two things I'm missing still are the F-14 Tomcat and Title Match boxes.

Well I think you did well.

But Mean18 golf got $54.00 and waterski..yes.. WATERSKI got $235.50

You never can tell with ebay

Weren't they selling NOS Waterski's for $30-$40 up until a few months ago? I seem to remember a stash of those being found.

Tempest

Weren't they selling NOS Waterski's for $30-$40 up until a few months ago? I seem to remember a stash of those being found.

Tempest

That NOS stock dried up several years ago.

lots out there.

I think I have a case or two if that back up bidder needs one !

If that's true, I would start selling a few one at a time because they just don't show up on eBay like they used to.

Tempest

That NOS stock dried up several years ago.

lots out there.

I think I have a case or two if that back up bidder needs one !

That's the one that shocked me the most. I remember them being pretty common a while back. I guess you just never know (as already said). BuyAtari you should definitely start putting them up once in a while....

That's the one that shocked me the most. I remember them being pretty common a while back. I guess you just never know (as already said). BuyAtari you should definitely start putting them up once in a while....

ya I know.

First I'd have to organize and find them. Just too much on my plate these days. I'm Lazyatari these days.