IGNORED

Pics of my Game Room & Joe Decuir

GrizzLee

In cleaning some files off my HD I came across these pics that I forgot about. A friend of mine took them when Seattles' King 5 TV station came over to film a video game segment for Evening Magazine last year. I invited Joe Decuir over to be a guest speaker and such. I've never formally posted pics of my game loft, so enjoy my room of doom ;)

-Lee

post-24-1207930834_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930843_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930851_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930865_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930871_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930880_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930891_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930900_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930910_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930919_thumb.jpg

post-24-1207930930_thumb.jpg

Very cool Lee :) I remember seeing at least one of those some time back and saying how cool it is the legends of our community are still involved. I met Joe at CGE a number of years back and he was as personable a guy as you could ever meet (as was Al Alcorn). Very smart people, you can just see it in their eyes. They have forgotten more than most of us will ever know....

BTW, I am going to be in Gig Harbor for a week in late July. Maybe you and Rick and I could get together for dinner? I don't make it out west often, and I think I'll be pretty close to you guys...?

Cassidy

Holy cow! You have a flat panel dedicated for Atari gaming?! Too envious.

Not really just for Atari. It is dedicated for all my gaming... at least for all the modern systems ;)

It was dream to play Joe in a few rounds of Combat.

BTW, I am going to be in Gig Harbor for a week in late July. Maybe you and Rick and I could get together for dinner? I don't make it out west often, and I think I'll be pretty close to you guys...?

Cassidy

Depends on the day. I would love to.

Summers are my non-gaming time and almost all of my spare time then is spent on expeditions into the mountains, lakes and rivers. Please let me know as the time gets closer and I am sure we can plan something.

See my Blog from last summer (3 months in the Yukon, Alask, and B.C.). We paddled the Yukon River for 500 miles. and backpacked on the artic tundra, etc...

RubiKon: The Way North

-Lee

Nice room, Lee! I've been curious how your room looks. I'm envious of that Nintendo Playchoice. Between you Rick and John, I think you've got one of everything :D

I'm hoping to head up that way soon. If the tracks get fixed, anyway. Apparently a mountain fell over or something. Damn you nature!

Cassidy

we'll make some plans for that week you're here! if not during the weekend, maybe on tuesday or wednesday. :)

Rick

Great collection and nice layout.

Did your wife make everyone take off their shoes before they walked on the carpet? Or do you like to keep the gaming area as sterile as possible? ;)

you should see the gas chamber Lee has set up just BEFORE you enter the gameroom, it totally kills all germs. :D

Rick

Great collection and nice layout.

Did your wife make everyone take off their shoes before they walked on the carpet? Or do you like to keep the gaming area as sterile as possible? ;)

you should see the gas chamber Lee has set up just BEFORE you enter the gameroom, it totally kills all germs. :D

Rick

Hey, hey... don't tell them too much. At least you didn't mention how much admission is. ;)

-Lee

• 2 weeks later...