FS-"MINT" CIB Ultravision Condor Attack, **Bidding Ended**

RIVER

SOLD $2015.00

Thanks to all who made offers!!

Homer will get an erection. LOL :D

Congrats, 100x what you paid.

Boy am I glad I got it CIB already.

Don't you have 3?

I personally don't have any. In fact I don't have any rares except for one exception now a days. Though personally I am happy for one reason. This shows that high prices CAN be realized for extremely rare items outside the monster that is known as Ebay. I am 99 percent sure that Wonder007 is the one who came up with this. He posts bid simmitted and a short time later it is announced that the price is $2015. So here is a 99 percent sure congrats to Wonder007 for picking up an awesome piece. :cool: :D

Yep, and he is still sitting on a bunch of rares CIB, although is now wise enough to list regular auction style.

He does. His name is Ralph. He found these games in his mother's house, who many either be dead or moved into a home or something. I explained to him that these old games held a lot of value to some people, and that a bunch of Atari resellers were buying his mother's games and reselling for big money. That it would be better if he listed the games in auction without a BIN, so that he could get full value for then instead of some Atari sniper reseller.

Yep, and he is still sitting on a bunch of rares CIB, although is now wise enough to list regular auction style.

He does. His name is Ralph. He found these games in his mother's house, who many either be dead or moved into a home or something. I explained to him that these old games held a lot of value to some people, and that a bunch of Atari resellers were buying his mother's games and reselling for big money. That it would be better if he listed the games in auction without a BIN, so that he could get full value for then instead of some Atari sniper reseller.

Well he is one !

Never fails!