IGNORED

Games mysteriously disappearing from store!

Calm down people, Al just moved from Ohio to Texas, do you guys know how long it takes to get your shit in order after that?

Dang! I guess the building with AA on the door is no more? I was going to try and snap a pic in front of it the next time I went to Ohio (Probably later this year) Cant says I blame anybody from moving from Ohio tho. :ponder:

Calm down people, Al just moved from Ohio to Texas, do you guys know how long it takes to get your shit in order after that?

Dang! I guess the building with AA on the door is no more? I was going to try and snap a pic in front of it the next time I went to Ohio (Probably later this year) Cant says I blame anybody from moving from Ohio tho. :ponder:

Crikey! Didn't Al just move from Texas to Ohio a year or so ago?

Michael

He must not of liked Ohio too much i guess and missed Texas.

Most folks that have lived in Texas for a prolonged period tend to miss it when you move away. (no exit polls were executed for this post) I know I want to move back to the Lonestar state, but family and work keep me here in the midwest.

El

No kidding, Ohio really bites!