IGNORED

Repeating Boot Errors, Boot Errors, and more Boot Errors !

wombombs

'Boot Error' usually means there is no DOS on the disk. Find a ATR image of a Atari Dos and put your program on it. Then load it from DOS with the L command.

Allan

Thanks i thought that was True.

I tryed searching on Google for ATARI DOS DOWNLOAD or something.

Just didnt find what i wanted.

But i guess i somehow recall there was a DOS Disk u had to insert first in the drive and then the bootless Game u want to play. :|

• 7 years later...
'Boot Error' usually means there is no DOS on the disk. Find a ATR image of a Atari Dos and put your program on it. Then load it from DOS with the L command.

Allan

Thanks i thought that was True.

I tryed searching on Google for ATARI DOS DOWNLOAD or something.

Just didnt find what i wanted.

But i guess i somehow recall there was a DOS Disk u had to insert first in the drive and then the bootless Game u want to play. :|

I ran into this the other day w atari800 plus win and atari800.exe sometimes you have to turn off fast disk access or have basic loaded!!! then it should load.

Atari800Win+4.0 sometimes works better if you load the file directly from the file menu (Load executable or Autoboot image) rather than double clicking and using windows file associations. Also try saving the file to your hard drive then loading it, rather than loading it straight from a web-site. Let us know what game/image you are trying to play if this doesn't work :)

Atari800Win+4.0 sometimes works better if you load the file directly from the file menu (Load executable or Autoboot image) rather than double clicking and using windows file associations. Also try saving the file to your hard drive then loading it, rather than loading it straight from a web-site. Let us know what game/image you are trying to play if this doesn't work :)

He may have an autoboot file or disk running compiled program that does something like:

10 ? "BOOT ERROR":GOTO 10