IGNORED

FS: Atari 2600 Re-Release carts-Revised 12/5

shining slade

Ok, here is a list of what's left of my re-releases. Sold a lot of what I had to you scavengers! :lolblue: PM me if you want any of these. I have 2600 manuals listed below. I'll provide scans via PM to anyone that has interest in any of them.

Realsports Tennis

3D Tic Tac Toe w/no controller info

Hangman--ON HOLD

Night Driver--ON HOLD

Surround (missing end label)

Football Realsports Soccer w/controller info/Glossy Label---ON HOLD

Football Realsports Soccer /no controller info---ON HOLD

Galaxian

Millipede

Moon Patrol

Phoenix

Realsports Football x2 no controller info (Different fonts)---BOTH ON HOLD

1988 (all missing controller info)

Centipede

Dig Dug

Jungle Hunt

Basketball

Canyon Bomber

Football Realsports Soccer

Phoenix---ON HOLD

Vanguard

Atari 2600 Manuals

Coming soon!

Edited by shining slade

I'm apologize if I confused anyone, but the complete titles pictured above are the same carts that are pictured with all the other games. I pulled them out after I took the picture of all of them together. I only have 1 Asteroids & it is pending sale right now. I'll be posting more photos of the main labels when I can. If you look at the photos of all the loose carts you can see slips of yellow paper. From left to right it goes by year starting with 1985 & ending with 1988. Each yellow paper signifies a change in the year so under the first paper the carts are all dated 1985 until the next paper, then they start at 1986 and so on. I hope that helps you guys figure out years. :) I'm real busy working double shifts this week so I'll try & squeeze in new photos here and there. Please be patient! lol

I'm also considering selling off my Sears Picture label carts too. I have just about all of them, I think I'm only missing Gunslinger & Superman. Keep an eye out for the Sears carts!

All of the Complete games are pending payment.

Edited by shining slade

Among them is Asteroids Silver Label CIB!! Quite rare to come by loose much less complete. Photo coming in a few minutes.

Technically, that's the grey label release. The silver label Asteroids has a true silver label and is copyright 1980.

You're thinking of SI aren't you? OR am I missing something? :ponder:

Among them is Asteroids Silver Label CIB!! Quite rare to come by loose much less complete. Photo coming in a few minutes.

Technically, that's the grey label release. The silver label Asteroids has a true silver label and is copyright 1980.

You're thinking of SI aren't you? OR am I missing something? :ponder:

Yeah, SI. The silver label Asteroids is PAL.

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I just got back from vacation & wanted to know if everyone that got stuff from me has received them ok. I've received a few PM's confirming they got them but there were a few people that had not responded.

Please let me know. BTW a lot of these carts are still available & Frostbite Bailey I've not forgotten about the carts you asked for. ;) I'm off tomorrow so I'll be contacting you. If anyone else wants anything above PM me! :)

Not sure if I ever told you... but I got my carts and they all arrived in great condition! Very very happy with that purchase! It is unique to have some of these harder to find carts in your collection. They really standout when you look at a line of carts. You can tell the re-releases from the originals, that's for sure!

:)

For example I just got a Basic Programming Atari PIC cart on ebay. It is the Artai Inc version. The oe I got from you was the Atari Corp version, with the black sticker that covered some words on the front label. Pretty cool.