IGNORED

FS: ALL SEARS PHOTO CARTS...some w/manuals...added loose Cannon Man!

shining slade

^Actually I probably will not be pursuing getting them back, I have most of them already in Atari form so I'm just trimming the collection back a little. I rarely have time to play games anymore anyway & I mainly was collecting them so my son could see what we played when we were young. He's almost 6 & was playing Jr. Pacman last night :) Anyway I was also at the point where most games that I don't have were going to start costing me big bucks so the time has come to let some of the collection go. I may be letting my 2600 CIB stuff go next. I have almost all Activison, some Imagic, Data Age, & most of the Atari commons CIB among a few others. Keep looking at my posts for updates!

PS: As soon as someone buys that Exocet cart I'll be changing that thread to something else... ;)

Added photos of carts & manuals. I can scan anything if a better photo is needed. I have a lot of the smaller manuals as well, I'm just not sure if the photo labels came with smaller manuals or not. Does anyone know for sure?

Too bad there is no simple rule such as 'every picture label has a large manual'. I believe every box that has "Video Arcade" on it has a large manual inside that also says "Video Arcade" at the top, along with a picture label. The docs for Yars' Revenge in your photo are an example of that.

I think the other rule is that every picture label has a manual with a matching serial number, and every one of those manuals has the game title in red. Some of those manuals are small, some large (Gunslinger has a large manual).

I took a quick look at atarimania and there doesn't seem to be too many Sears manual nor box scans. Maybe Philflound will have some when his label variations site is up.