IGNORED

RetroDuo NES/SNES clone mini review

a freind of mine just got an NEX and is extremly happy with it. for the money people wanted for a toploader (he wanted an 8-bit system with a small footprint), i suggested that to him and he was able to find one cheap.

i was able to mess around with it for a while when he got it. i like the ability to play famicom games. i actually might get one of those myself - save me the trouble of tracking down an actual famicom system

• 1 year later...

I would like to know of -ANY- NES console emulator that has, 1) -any type of- TV out, and 2) -any type of- sd or external flash memory card reader built into it.

Essentially, just like the way I play NES on my laptop emulator by downloading roms, I'd like to play NES roms on my TV, without having to get a computer to TV cable.. Just any type of NES console that reads some type of external card with roms.

Thanks,

Freshbrood@gmail.com

(It does not have to be a dedicated NES console clone- It could be an old Windows Mobile Smartphone with a TV output (if an older pds/phone like that exists..) or something weird like that.. my only point is that I want to leave the device on my tv as a permanent NES player, and never move it.. and I dont want to pay close to $100 for that flashpak cartridge..)

Edited by freshbrood

I would like to know of -ANY- NES console emulator that has, 1) -any type of- TV out, and 2) -any type of- sd or external flash memory card reader built into it.

Essentially, just like the way I play NES on my laptop emulator by downloading roms, I'd like to play NES roms on my TV, without having to get a computer to TV cable.. Just any type of NES console that reads some type of external card with roms.

How 'bout an XBOX? No card reader, but you can FTP to it. Gamecube has an NES emulator too, you can get NES controller adapters for it, and can use an SD card reader (though I'm unsure if the emulator can access it... but it probably can).

Edited by Rex Dart