IGNORED

FS:Sealed GBA,DS,PSP,XBOX,Xbox360,Gamecube,Wii,PS1,PS2,PS3 Games

shining slade

• 1 month later...

We had some delays, but all is good. Thanks for the goodies JT!

If you're wondering about prices, JT is super reasonable. Make offers, or send him a list for pricing. Most of the time he's quick to reply.

Edited by ianoid

• 2 weeks later...
I paid for many titles to the tune of $400 by check. I have not heard from him since the check cleared three weeks ago and I'm putting him on scammer alert. I truly believe he will make good, that he is just busy, and I really want to buy the second half of the games he reserved for me. Still, I suggest everyone put a hold on any interest in this thread.

He is partially correct, :sad: I have been very busy with work...However I am not a scammer which quite a few of you here on the forum can attest to as I have dealt with many of you in the past. Sometimes I get myself overwhelmed by trying to do too many things at once which was the case here. I had stuff listed on ebay, here, & DP. Combine all of that with working 40+ hrs. at work every week & having a 6 year old son to pay attention to & that leaves very little time. I do have 650+ postive feedback on ebay & a pretty good rep here (at least I thought).

Anyway Ian's games have been shipped which he should be receiving today. I was trying to raise as much cash as possible before May 4th & since that date has come & gone I can now focus on any deals here. I do not have anything listed on ebay at the moment either so go ahead & make me an offer on stuff. I still am working OT at work but I only have stuff posted here at the moment. I do have a pending deal for a lot of PS2 games through email right now but other than that I have most of this stuff still available. (minus some of the XBOX titles that Ian purchased) I do admit I have been MIA from AA for a little bit so smack my hand & get it over with. I'm ready for offers. :cool:

Jeff

Edit: I have also replied to a couple of PM's that were sent. Please feel confident in dealing with me, I can get games shipped tomorrow if anyone wants to purchase today.

Edited by shining slade

• 4 weeks later...

List has been updated. New additions for Xbox, DS, PS3, and I removed the titles that have been sold. I did have multiple copies on some of them so some titles are still available. Ian took a large chunk of Xbox games but as you can see by the updated list I still have a lot available. :cool: His second shipment is going out tomorrow. Please feel confident in dealing with me, I can get stuff shipped out by Monday or Tuesday next week as I have both days off. I am leaving for vacation on the 13th though so any orders not finalized before then will have to wait until I return on the 22nd.

I don't understand listing items for sale with no prices. Games are available everywhere; availability is never a problem, price frequently is.

Well I have not had a problem with others being interested in what I have. The list is so large that it would take me forever to list prices. If someone really wants something, they'll ask. ;) Ianoid purchased a hell of a lot of Xbox games from me at pretty cheap prices. That being said, I do know what is rare & what is not however values go up & down all the time so I like to stay comparable to the current values on them. I'm not saying I want ebay/amazon prices but I'm not going to give away anything either. :cool:

• 7 months later...

It looks like a jumble of html code. Can you re-post the list in plain text?

That's exactly what it is, but I'm not sure how it happened. I originally had posted it as a text list & now I go to edit it & this is how I found it. Has there been a glitch on AA? My question is Can I easily fix it without deleting the whole post or going through & removing all the code? That will really be time consuming.

• 2 years later...
  • 10 months later...

Been about 9 months or so, me thinks this deserves a BUMP!

EDIT: WOW I seriously need to update this list again. I do have at least 90% of what's listed still though. Just PM me or ask if something catches your eye & I'll confirm if I still have it ;)

Edited by shining slade