IGNORED

Thanks Christian for hosting again

Just want to give a big thanks to Christian (and his wife) for hosting again. It was great seeing everyone again. I was kinda surprised how many people showed up considering that this was a last minute thing. I am very happy with the trades I had (especially the adapter for the 5200). Thanks again and hope to see you all soon.

Just want to give a big thanks to Christian (and his wife) for hosting again. It was great seeing everyone again. I was kinda surprised how many people showed up considering that this was a last minute thing. I am very happy with the trades I had (especially the adapter for the 5200). Thanks again and hope to see you all soon.

Seconded!

Let's get some of those pictures up!

I think next time we should have a proper tourney again, maybe return to that one format where people pick hopefully obscure games and we use a rough point system.

It takes more prep but it really introduced people to some neat new stuff...

Thanks to Kirk for running with this and setting up some Wii action! (I have your receipt BTW)

Also thanks to everyone who came out, it was great to see old friends and meet new people. Glad to see so much trading going on this time, good job hauling it all up my attic stairs with no injuries. My son is playing his new Jedi Starfighter game right now, he's hooked. I'm already looking forward to the next meet in 6 months.

Now what to do with this half gallon of leftover Bacardi?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to introduce myself. I was originally born in Melrose MA but now live in SW Connecticut. I was just wondering how often you all get together (sounds like every 6 months?).

My favorite systems are the Intellivision and the TG-16 (Turbo Duo). I do have some Atari stuff which i recently got in an auction (about 100 2600 games and a few 7800 games, couple systesm too) that had a couple INTV things I needed.

My INTV is pretty close to complete actually (about 15 games away). My Turbo collection is on hold while I try to finish off the INTV.

I do have other systems as well: NES, Genesis, PS2, 360 but I don't collect for them.

Maybe next time you guys have a gathering, you could include me on your distribution list and I may make it a weekend with the Mrs.

Hope to hear from you soon! :)

Hey Dryfter,

Message Board Traffic around here tends to be a bit slow, but folks will post now and then. If there is a trade meet, it will be posted here, so just check back now and again. I just took up collecting earlier this year and was able to hook up with Christian & Co. for the last swap meet. Cool folks one and all.

Dane aka Waterborn