IGNORED

Plastic cases for loose Lynx carts?

Phoenix

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any sort of storage medium for loose Lynx carts? I already have the Lynx carry bag, which carries 16 carts in the top half and a few down bottom with the Lynx and powerpack, and the standard Lynx carrybag which can hold a few in it's pockets.

I understand being so small it may seem like a strange idea, however I thought the Nintendo Gameboy has plastic cases for their carts and I thought Atari may have produced something to accomodate for loose Lynx carts.

Thanks in advance,

Phoenix

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if there is any sort of storage medium for loose Lynx carts? I already have the Lynx carry bag, which carries 16 carts in the top half and a few down bottom with the Lynx and powerpack, and the standard Lynx carrybag which can hold a few in it's pockets.

I understand being so small it may seem like a strange idea, however I thought the Nintendo Gameboy has plastic cases for their carts and I thought Atari may have produced something to accomodate for loose Lynx carts.

Thanks in advance,

Phoenix

I am not aware that Atari ever made such cases.

If anybody has a good idea, please share!

Actually, Lynx cartridges are similar in size to Gameboy cartridges. The plastic snap-cases that Nintendo used to release with Gameboy games are big enough to hold two Lynx cartridges very comfortably, and I would imagine that most other cases meant for Gameboy games might work well enough with Lynx cartridges too. Game Gear cartridges are also not too far off, so Sega's cases might work too.

--Zero

Thanks everyone for the replies.

I've found that using the old Nintendo Gameboy cases works brilliantly! I'm now just trying to track down some more cases before I start taking them from my Gameboy games. I've never used eBay before however that seems to be the way to go. I cannot find any sites here in New Zealand that still stock them (brand new or secondhand).

Thanks again,

Phoenix