IGNORED

Annoying sellers

Brad2600

So,

I bought a bicycle online from a seller called VMInnovations. They did not have the bicycle in stock and told me last week that they would send me a refund within 24 hours (this was on Thursday).

I never received the refund.

Filed a Paypal claim and contacted them.

They told me they couldn't refund me until I closed the Paypal claim.

Closed the claim yesterday.

Still no refund.

I'm getting really annoyed. If they don't send me a damn refund, I will re-open the claim.

Ughh. I fucking hate EBay.

Funny because they sent a message to me in the resolution center at paypal saying that they had refunded my money. If that were the case, would there be money in paypal for me to withdraw back to my bank account?

I will ask my bank tomorrow but I'm highly suspicious. I cannot figure out how to re-open the claim either.

This is really annoying though.

Funny because they sent a message to me in the resolution center at paypal saying that they had refunded my money. If that were the case, would there be money in paypal for me to withdraw back to my bank account?

I will ask my bank tomorrow but I'm highly suspicious. I cannot figure out how to re-open the claim either.

This is really annoying though.

Are u sure u can reopen after closing out the claim?. I didn't think u could. hopefully I'm wrong

Ughh. I fucking hate EBay.

Sorry to sort of add insult to injury, but your beef should not be with ebay, it should be with a very dishonest seller. Most problems on ebay come back to that. More often than not it's bad sellers that ruin things.

I think you may have got fucked here...

Do a request on his info, http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQtZvbQQsofindtypeZ9

Tell him if he doesn't send you a refund you will call paypal and tell them to look at the dispute on how he told you that you had to close the dispute for them to give you a refund. They could have sent you the refund by just ending the dispute on their own terms.

Also tell him you have his full contact info and you will contact the local BBB ( if he has a bike shop / if there is one near there ) and contact the local PD.

Oh and when you do get your refund leave him a negative, if i remember correct he cant come back after may 1st with negative for you. - ouch he already has 46 negatives this month.

Edited by l3ushwig