IGNORED

New Alien VS. Predator Box & SpaceWar 2000 redux!

nonner242

Really nice work, do you have a graphics background (ie your a graphic designer) or is it just natural talent?

How long does it take you to one from scratch?

Unless my eye are decieving me you appear to have used the newer flaired "Infrograms" Atari logo as opposed to the original, any particualr reason for that other than personal preference?

I guess that anyone wanting to release new stuff knows where to go for their cover artwork now.

Really nice work, do you have a graphics background (ie your a graphic designer) or is it just natural talent?

How long does it take you to one from scratch?

Unless my eye are decieving me you appear to have used the newer flaired "Infrograms" Atari logo as opposed to the original, any particualr reason for that other than personal preference?

I guess that anyone wanting to release new stuff knows where to go for their cover artwork now.

Thanks. Yes & No! I went to school 15+ years ago for 3-D animation because I wanted to start doing 3-D games for the Amiga, but they told me to stick to 2-D because I had a talent there, which I still love to do, games/animation like Flasback,and title sequences. But I always did draw and create logos........my fav thing to do.

Im obsessed with drawing Aliens (H R Giger) Robots (Mostly Chromehounds types),Bladerunner, Logos & stuff.

How long for a box? 2-3 days 2-4hr each day with the idea already there.....

Yes, I like that Atari Logo its fun to add chrome and other effects to.

Do I need to hire box cutters!

Definately cool stuff! And better than the original, in AvP's case, but, I did notice the Activision logo on the back of the box, and while they may have published the later PC AvP sequals, Activision had absolutely nothing to do with the first, only Rebellion as developer and Atari as publisher. I'd lose the Activision logo, IMHO.

Definately cool stuff! And better than the original, in AvP's case, but, I did notice the Activision logo on the back of the box, and while they may have published the later PC AvP sequals, Activision had absolutely nothing to do with the first, only Rebellion as developer and Atari as publisher. I'd lose the Activision logo, IMHO.

Awe, but it was Sublicensed from Activision that should mean something. Plus I like there logo.

And I think that Rebellion should of got there name on the box on the original. So I did!

But anyhow thats why I posted the pics to get some ideas or changes, Which I did alittle rework to all 3 of my boxes, some text shadowing,resizing and readjustment of some stuff. And Im working on my flip open box to, so no more bent flaps, just the sweet sound of velcro.

Now to get back to my logo im working on for the next game(s).

I cannot work as fast as my mind and its starting to hurt.

If anyone has some of their own custom stuff I'd love to see it!

Awe, but it was Sublicensed from Activision that should mean something. Plus I like there logo.

And I think that Rebellion should of got there name on the box on the original. So I did!

But anyhow thats why I posted the pics to get some ideas or changes, Which I did alittle rework to all 3 of my boxes, some text shadowing,resizing and readjustment of some stuff. And Im working on my flip open box to, so no more bent flaps, just the sweet sound of velcro.

Now to get back to my logo im working on for the next game(s).

I cannot work as fast as my mind and its starting to hurt.

If anyone has some of their own custom stuff I'd love to see it!

You are absolutely correct. My mistake, I forgot about the Title screen were it states AvP is sublicensed from Activision. So the Activision logo should stay! It should have been on the original box, and the 20th Centry Fox logo too! I agree with the Rebellion logo, it should have been there originally too, like it is on Songbird's Skyhammer. Though they may not want to admit to Checkered flag...So when will these boxes be available for purchase?

Edited by Gunstar

You are absolutely correct. My mistake, I forgot about the Title screen were it states AvP is sublicensed from Activision. So the Activision logo should stay! It should have been on the original box, and the 20th Centry Fox logo too! I agree with the Rebellion logo, it should have been there originally too, like it is on Songbird's Skyhammer. Though they may not want to admit to Checkered flag...So when will these boxes be available for purchase?

Plus I liked them on there...lol

I have to look into some stuff about the boxes, and they are still going thru some minor changes to get them where I really want them to be.

When and if it comes to that time I'll let you know. I get into perfectionist mode on stuff like this. Thanks for reply! :D

I'd go with the ORIGINAL Atari Fuji though, not Hasbro's redesign. I can understand if you think Hasbro's version looks cool, but it's not the Jaguar's Atari, logo. And I think Hasbro's and the new Atari Inc.'s flared Fuji's lose the original intent of Nolan Bushnel Fuji logo which was symbolic of two people seperated by a line, an homage to PONG.

I'd go with the ORIGINAL Atari Fuji though, not Hasbro's redesign. I can understand if you think Hasbro's version looks cool, but it's not the Jaguar's Atari, logo. And I think Hasbro's and the new Atari Inc.'s flared Fuji's lose the original intent of Nolan Bushnel Fuji logo which was symbolic of two people seperated by a line, an homage to PONG.

I understand and feel somewhat the same, but for the NEWER look I went for a newer design. I might change it later for these are just "beta" boxes untill I find a design I really like, I have many more hours of changes on all my boxes. Again thanks for the input, I would like to hear more post like this!

Really nice, any chance you can do the controller overlays? I have an incomplete set and the ones I do have are kinda gnarly.

Yes I am doing overlays and manuals for all my new designs, but they are taking a backseat till I get my designs more finalized.

Whick game overlays do you need?

• 4 weeks later...