Ferret75

Which is the better Pinball game for the 2600?

Midnight Magic vs. Video Pinball  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the two is better?

• Midnight Magic
    • Video Pinball
    • I'm not familiar with them.

I'm curious as to what people think.

I think Video Pinball is neater.

Even though you don't have nearly as much control over the ball (given the location of your flippers), I think it's more fun because of all the neat action happening on the screen. =P

Hands down Midnight Magic!

Not only is it my favorite pinball game, it's my favorite Atari game!

Voted Video Pinball, but it admittedly may be nostalgia talking. Wasted many many hours on this as a kid, trying to nudge into the Fuji without tilting it.

I've only played David's Midnight Magic for the Apple II series which I though was great --- so I abstained from voting in the poll. The only Atari pinball I've ever played was the dedicated Video Pinball unit and I'm uncertain as to how that relates to the VCS version.

Video Pinball. Oh the memories. :)

Definitely Video Pinball for me too. Also loved Bill Budges Raster Blaster in Green Apple IIc Monochrome ! That was my all time favorite video pinball.

My vote is for Video Pinball. I had a blast with that the other night! It was actually a fun pinball game to play, but I must admit I'm biased..since I've never played the other one, I can only go on what I have. :P

I've only played David's Midnight Magic for the Apple II series which I though was great --- so I abstained from voting in the poll. The only Atari pinball I've ever played was the dedicated Video Pinball unit and I'm uncertain as to how that relates to the VCS version.

If you want realistic pinball action, it's DEFINITELY Midnight Magic (or midnite magic if you go with the in-game title)!! The game has really nothing to do with the original Black Knight pinball machine. In fact, it plays more like some of the old Bally's imo.

Peace

I don't have midnight magic. :_(

WHAT???? :-o

I'll pm you my address so you can donate a ntsc copy to me.

There is something insane I will always love about video pinball. Insanity is very missing in gaming today.