IGNORED

NEW BOXES! Missile Command 3D & Aircars!

nonner242

Sorry It took so long but I have to work a real job too :D , but I get Sunday off so here's the new Missle Command 3D box. I really dig the Classic look of the front, not what I was going to originally do.....I like it! But I think the back is came out pretty sweet, and that was what I exactly wanted!

post-6530-1211141455_thumb.jpgpost-6530-1211141545_thumb.jpgpost-6530-1211141592_thumb.jpg

And also Aircars! Not much going for this game....and I kinda got to draggin around with it....No really good ideas....No cool arrtwork...Just didnt get into it to much. I did find an old add that explained the story/features of the game, and that helped ALOT! I Still tried, it came out better than expected but still no a fav of mine.

post-6530-1211141300_thumb.jpgpost-6530-1211141339_thumb.jpgpost-6530-1211141376_thumb.jpg

Well thats it for now, and Im back to start some more.

Thanks for all the comments so far guys, you have been very encouraging! ;)

Why exactly?

MS3D already has a excellent box, far better than that one.

If you want a good Aircars box go to JS2

Because I wanted to! :ponder:

If you like your MC3D Great! I Kinda do to, but I wanted to mess around with it! Maybe it looks better when its in your hands. I think it looks pretty cool and alittle retro.

To each there own.

Id go to JS2 if I could. Cant do anything but sign in there. So if you wanna post a link for me that would be great! I'd love to see it!

Thanks for looking tho! :D

Edited by nonner242

• 1 month later...

I like the back of the Missile Command box the most. While the front is nice, the back is outstanding. You get bonus points for not putting that shitty new styled Atari logo on the front of the Missile Command one, however.... you somehow failed to remove it from the Aircars one ;-).

Aircars front looks really good, minus the logo and I think the screenshot looks like crap. (no offense, it just does). The back is so-so.

Looking forward to some more =)

I like the back of the Missile Command box the most. While the front is nice, the back is outstanding. You get bonus points for not putting that shitty new styled Atari logo on the front of the Missile Command one, however.... you somehow failed to remove it from the Aircars one ;-).

Aircars front looks really good, minus the logo and I think the screenshot looks like crap. (no offense, it just does). The back is so-so.

Looking forward to some more =)

Yeah I really liked MC back to, I might redo the front keeping the retro just something different.

Aircars In everyuway sucks...Game Box,screenshots, I did it to do it I hate the game, No god art work or screenshots for it anyhow. No inspiration. And no I like that logo...I would not care if it was on everybox..These were updated boxes so updated logo makes sense to me....But thank you very much for the input! I havent had much time to mess around much...I did redo about 10 inserts and 5-6 for games that never had them, thats about all lately just looking for some jaguar games to buy or trade. wanna complete it already so I can get down to more art work.

• 6 months later...
Air Cars is very nice !

But, Missile Command Box is already exist, why remake it ? (it's nice too ;) )

How many print it ? With classic printer ?

Thank you!

I hate the MC3D cover, and I had a RETRO moment (I did the same to AVP)! I had the idea and time to do it so I did it to see what

it would look like in real life. And liked it. Maybe the pics dont do it justice? Made just 1 with a Canon all in one printer.

Air Cars is very nice !

Thank you!

I hate the MC3D cover, and I had a RETRO moment (I did the same to AVP)! I had the idea and time to do it so I did it to see what

it would look like in real life. And liked it. Maybe the pics dont do it justice? Made just 1 with a Canon all in one printer.

Well done nonner......But what I'd like to see is a fantasy box......

Not that Im going to(not that im not going to), but if I were to do a 3D

Jaguar Yar's Revenge type game how would you do the box?

;)

Air Cars is very nice !

Thank you!

Well done nonner......But what I'd like to see is a fantasy box......

Not that Im going to(not that im not going to), but if I were to do a 3D

Jaguar Yar's Revenge type game how would you do the box?

;)

How told you I messed around with this for awhile?

You mean my 2nd favorite Atari Game! :) And my Favorite Genre Sci Fi! :D

hmmm... :ponder:

Something intense! with Action! The main focal point being your "buggy" ship! A reworked Logo for sure! I see it very Metallic.

Maybe something like if you combined my Phase Zero & Space War boxes?

boxesfrontul8.th.jpg

Or on the other end I can see something like a 70's sup'd muscle carbug ship charging into the fray of battle...

Something intense! with Action! The main focal point being your "buggy" ship! A reworked Logo for sure! I see it very Metallic.

boxesfrontul8.th.jpg

Or on the other end I can see something like a 70's sup'd muscle carbug ship charging into the fray of battle...

Lets visualize: You are a fly in space battling against the evil Qotile and his drone.

You must try to break through his shield. Your only weapons are your blaster and

Yar Cannon. Your only defense is the safe zone. Let's see what you can come up

with. I'll code a small demo and come up with a few screen shots.

boxesfrontul8.th.jpg

Lets visualize: You are a fly in space battling against the evil Qotile and his drone.

You must try to break through his shield. Your only weapons are your blaster and

Sweet!

Why do I suddenly visualize the Lexx and Brunnen-G-ships attacking His Shadow?

Thorsten

Thorsten

Thats what has been swimming in my head since I got this idea!

Thorsten

Thorsten