Jek

All Atari records digitized on one DVD

Hi everybody,

+++ Please notice: All DVDs are gone +++

some times ago, I discovered my first atari-game related record from "Kid Stuff Records" a record label wich had the official licence from Atari and Nintendo to produce story-records from famous videogames. The longplayers are a mixture of cool music and storytelling, the 7-inch-records are mostely story with a readalongbook inside cover so you can watch text and pictures wile you listen to the record. I was completely hooked and decided to collect them all.

After some years of research I got 20(!) different records, which I completely digitized and put on a DVD. For EuroCon 2007, I produced 50(!) of them - each numbered on box and on the DVD. They contain all audio-files as "wav" and "mp3" as well as all readalong books as PDF-documents. The PDFs were made from my scans, which had to be "refreshed" with Photoshop side by side.

post-332-1211733943_thumb.jpg

All together it took me 2 years to digitize and assemble all of those stuff. The result are nearly 4 GigaByte of data from all the records!

This is the assumed to be COMPLETE set of Videogame-related Kid-Stuff records and this is what´s on the DVD:

Longplayers: (wav, mp3, cover scans, info)

Asteroids

Donkey Kong

Missile Command

Pac-Man Adventures

Pac-Man Album

Pac-Man Christmas Album

Yars´ Revenge

7 inch readalong books (wav, mp3, cover scans, info and PDFs of the storybooks)

Asteroids

Breakout

Missile Command

Star Raiders

Yars´ Revenge

Adventures of Super Pac-Man

Baby Pac-Man goes to the Market

Ms Pac-Man´s Price Pupil

Pac-Man and the Ghost Diggers

Pac-Man Picnic

Pac-Man goes to Playland

Pac-Man Run for Fun

Pac-Man The Christmas Story

and some odd other things.... :-)

there are 20 of my DVDs left.

If you like to have one of these DVDs, please send me a message

I sell them for $15 each (producing costs (pressing, printing) - not for my work or the content)

Airmail shipping worldwide is $6 (sorry, I had to update shippingcosts. Does not affect anyone who had paid til now)

Some notes:

This DVD is a PC/MAC-readable DVD.

You have free access to all the content. The data-files are in normal open file formats and the DVD can be controlled with a HTML-Menu on your PC (if you want).

This is not a movie DVD - its a collection of knowledge and data.

Some of the original records were in the hands of kids and this of course affects qualitiy. I did my work it as good as I was able to.

My software could remove lots of noise and scratches from the files, but not everything.

I do not want to find my DVD on ebay when some people would love to get one. So I only sent one piece to one person.

Who comes first gets first. If they are gone they are gone - forever. I do not make any more.

Many greetings

Jens

Edited by Jek
  • Like 3

I'll take one.

Jim

hi Jim,

confirmed - one is for you

please send me a "private mail" so I can gather all info

to every one else: please do as well

Jens

May I ask what equipment/software you used to transfer the records?

sure:

it was

MAGIX Music Cleaning Lab

http://www.magix.com/de/music-cleaning-lab/

it comes with software for everyone to understand and a little booster box to put between your record-player and the PC-soundcard.

Greetings

Jens

I'll take one please. I have been waiting for some one to do something like this or I was going to have to buy one of those record players that can record in MP3.

:cool: :ponder: :cool:

Info for everyone who paid til now:

DVDs are packed and will go out tomorrow

lots of fun with it and please let me know what you think about it when they arrive !

Jens

Jens,

THANK YOU - you did an OUTSTANDING job on this! I've been listening (and laughing) to them on my MP3 player. :)

Thanks everyone for the praise !!!

Missile comaaaaand - tschaka tschaka - Missile commaaaannnnd :-)

Jens