IGNORED

FS: My Spare loose carts 150+ available

Ok, here are photos of all my extra carts. Common & not so common available. PM with questions! :)

Grrr! what's the deal? I select a file & go to upload & it says I didn't select a file!??? WTF? I'm really confused. I guess I'll have to upload to photobucket & post the link. :(

http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i85/slad...i%20For%20Sale/

Edited by shining slade

pm sent

:? Didn't receive PM. Unless you meant the older PM's from before? I got those, responding now.

UPDATE:

These have been sold:

Football -- yellow label

Breakaway IV

Tank-Plus

Speedway II (1 of them)

These are pending:

Dodger Cars

Star Strike

Sears Bowling

Basic Math

Edited by shining slade

pm sent

:? Didn't receive PM. Unless you meant the older PM's from before? I got those, responding now.

UPDATE:

These have been sold:

Football -- yellow label

Breakaway IV

Tank-Plus

Speedway II (1 of them)

These are pending:

Dodger Cars

Star Strike

Sears Bowling

Basic Math

Actually, 3 PM's sent on the 24th. I kind of got Greedy :D Let me know what is still available from what I sent you. Thanks!

Dane

Ok, for some reason I cannot access Atariage from my home computer. I am using a hotel computer at the moment. I just wanted to let everyone that has a pending deal with me or is awaiting a response from me that I will respond as soon as I can figure out what is wrong with my home PC. I have not been able to log into the site now since this past weekend. Whoever has sent me a payment through paypal, I'll get your orders out tomorrow. I apologize for the delay & am now really confused as to why I cannot get the site to open at home. I even emailed my sister a link to the home page & she couldn't get it to open either. Weird huh? But now that I have gotten in here at the hotel I hope to be able to access it at home too.

Edited by shining slade

Ok, for some reason I cannot access Atariage from my home computer. I am using a hotel computer at the moment. I just wanted to let everyone that has a pending deal with me or is awaiting a response from me that I will respond as soon as I can figure out what is wrong with my home PC. In the meantime, you can email me at jtcandy@yahoo.com if you need to send me info. I have not been able to log into the site now since this past weekend. Whoever has sent me a payment through paypal, I'll get your orders out tomorrow. I apologize for the delay & am now really confused as to why I cannot get the site to open at home. I even emailed my sister a link to the home page & she couldn't get it to open either. Weird huh? But now that I have gotten in here at the hotel I hope to be able to access it at home too.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=126474

• 5 months later...