IGNORED

FS: All the hard to find Intellivision games - Individually priced

Hey everybody,

Well, it seemed that nobody was interested in buying my entire Intellivision lot, which I guess I understand. I've decided to split everything up... and I'm going to start with the rare games.

First off - I tried my best with pricing. I could have just posted a list of the games for sale and said "Okay, make offers", but I put these down as guidelines. These are the prices I would LIKE to get, but I am open to offers on everything. The worst I can say is "No", right?

I also know that some of the stuff is expensive, like Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball, etc... But how often do you see a Spiker with manual for sale here on DP. I tried to beat eBay prices by at least 10% on everything. But some stuff just never shows up for sale, anywhere, so its hard to gauge a price... but I did my best

Also, keep in mind that I still have EVERY game for sale. So if you want something listed here, and you still need some other games, there is a very very good chance that I have that as well.

Shipping will be at exact cost, and if you buy enough, I'll cut you a break and eat most/all of the shipping. Priority, and discounts will be given to people who buy more.

Finally, I am more than happy to trade for something of equal (or even lesser) value that I need. I'm currently looking for a ton of CIB GameCube, GB, GBC and GBA stuff.

(loose and in good shape unless noted)

Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling - $75

Buzz Bombers – CIB - $12

Chip Shot Super Pro Golf – CIB - $25

Commando - white label - $10

Congo Bongo - $100

Defender - $10

Dig Dug - $30

Fathom - $25

Hover Force - white label w/ manual - $10

Jetson's Way with Words - $18

Learning Fun I - $25 (Pending)

Learning Fun II - $25 (Pending)

Melody Blaster - $15

Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing - $75

Pole Position – loose w/ manual - $30

Safecracker –w/ overlays w/ manual - $10 (Pending)

Scooby Doo Maze Chase - $20

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball - w/ manual - $175 (Pending)

Stadium Mud Buggies - $80 (Pending)

Thin Ice - $10

Triple Challenge - $35

Turbo - loose – French label - $25

World Championship Baseball - CIB – rip in cart label - $10

Zaxxon - $4

If prices seem off (too high) TELL ME! I'm very open to discussing the prices of games, and if people think that a certain game is priced to high, I'll seriously consider dropping the price.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Will

Edited by Jumpman Jr.

Hey everybody,

Well, it seemed that nobody was interested in buying my entire Intellivision lot, which I guess I understand. I've decided to split everything up... and I'm going to start with the rare games.

First off - I tried my best with pricing. I could have just posted a list of the games for sale and said "Okay, make offers", but I put these down as guidelines. These are the prices I would LIKE to get, but I am open to offers on everything. The worst I can say is "No", right?

I also know that some of the stuff is expensive, like Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball, etc... But how often do you see a Spiker with manual for sale here on DP. I tried to beat eBay prices by at least 10% on everything. But some stuff just never shows up for sale, anywhere, so its hard to gauge a price... but I did my best

Also, keep in mind that I still have EVERY game for sale. So if you want something listed here, and you still need some other games, there is a very very good chance that I have that as well.

Shipping will be at exact cost, and if you buy enough, I'll cut you a break and eat most/all of the shipping. Priority, and discounts will be given to people who buy more.

Finally, I am more than happy to trade for something of equal (or even lesser) value that I need. I'm currently looking for a ton of CIB GameCube, GB, GBC and GBA stuff.

(loose and in good shape unless noted)

Body Slam Super Pro Wrestling - $75

Buzz Bombers – CIB - $12

Centipede – CIB - $12

Championship Tennis – CIB - $12

Chip Shot Super Pro Golf – CIB - $25

Commando - white label - $10

Congo Bongo - $100

Defender - $10

Dig Dug - $30

Diner - $30

Fathom - $25

Hover Force - white label w/ manual - $10

Jetson's Way with Words - $18

Kool-Aid Man - w/ overlays w/ manual - $11

Learning Fun I - $25

Learning Fun II - $25

Melody Blaster - $15

Mountain Madness Super Pro Skiing - $75

Pole Position – loose w/ manual - $30

Safecracker –w/ overlays w/ manual - $10

Scooby Doo Maze Chase - $20

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball - w/ manual - $175

Stadium Mud Buggies - $80

Super Pro Decathlon - loose w/ manual - $23

Thin Ice - $10

Triple Challenge - $35

Turbo - loose – French label - $25

World Championship Baseball - CIB – rip in cart label - $10

World Series Major League Baseball - CIBO - $75

Zaxxon - $4

If prices seem off (too high) TELL ME! I'm very open to discussing the prices of games, and if people think that a certain game is priced to high, I'll seriously consider dropping the price.

Let me know!

Thanks,

Will

Killer deals on a lot of the more rare stuff. I'd jump all over it if I wasn't done with my INTV collection :)

great games.

here is what i am looking for to complete my collection.

but only if you have them in the original box.

super cobra

tutankham

diner

triple challenge

spiker

body slam

staduim mud biggies

learning fun 1 and 2

homebrew games:

minehunter

4-tris

samegame & robots

robot rubble

league of light

let me know...thanks

Spiker! Super Pro Volleyball - w/ manual - $175

Hey will, this is the one that I need...too bad that you do not have a complete in box :( PM me with your best price (I live in Gatineau !!!)

I'm also looking for Congo and Stadium but only CIB games.

With those 3 games, that will complete my CIB intellivision collection but right now I do not want to pay the ebay price for those 3 CIB games...way too much expensive:

NOW on ebay:

Spiker: 500$-1000$

Congo: 300$

Stadium: 300$

Before on ebay

Spiker: 500$-1000$

Congo: 100-150$

Stadium: 100-300$

I should have bought this 3-4 years ago :(

Do you have any french box?

Ok good luck

Hey guys,

Sorry, I don't have any of those games CIB. I wish I did, though.

I do have one French box, but its sort of like a box-overlay thing that goes over NASL Soccer.

The only other French thing I have is my loose copy of Turbo that has a French label.

I'm actually going through all of my games at the moment and putting prices on everything. I'll update my original post when I get that finished.

Also, some of this stuff is sold.. Sold items removed and pending items marked as so.

I have lost a lot of respect for Will. I had a deal in place to buy a game from him and he agreed to it. He then decided to back out. A real disapointment considering that I have dealt with him before - three years ago I removed a game from my personal collection so that he could complete his Intellivision collection. I would have expected better from him.

I have lost a lot of respect for Will. I had a deal in place to buy a game from him and he agreed to it. He then decided to back out. A real disapointment considering that I have dealt with him before - three years ago I removed a game from my personal collection so that he could complete his Intellivision collection. I would have expected better from him.

To anybody else reading this; I know what I did was wrong. I apologized several times to him over pm. I know that doesn't make up for backing out on the deal, but shit like that happens. Its really not the end of the world.

Here is exactly what happened.

I pmed a buddy of mine 2 weeks ago, telling him I had all of the Intellivision games he needed to complete his collection, and I would love to sell them to him before I offered them to somebody else. Unfortunately, he didn't get my message until a few days ago.

Because he hadn't responded to me, I posted my list up for sale in this thread(and in threads similar to it on other forums). Mcgrail pms me and says he wants Spiker!, but has to wait till (this) Thursday to pay. I says thats fine, and I hold it for him.

AtariAge goes down, and my friend pms me (on another site - the site that I pmed him on) telling me that he wants to buy all the games that I had that he needed. He is somebody that I consider my personal friend, as I have met him several times, and have bought/sold/traded with many times over the last 3 or so years. He also lives pretty close to me. Not that that matters.

So I tell him that he can have all of the games he needs (Spiker being one of them), but it sucks because somebody else (Mcgrail/holygrail) wanted it as well.

AtariAge is still down, and my gut is turning thinking about how I am going to tell him. I was hoping he would take it alright, but knew he probably wouldn't. I pmed him tonight telling him how sorry I was, but I would rather sell it to my friend. I told him I felt bad, I was sorry. He just kept on writing back telling me that he was disappointed, which, of course, I understand.

I don't want to go any further on this, because I already feel like shit for doing it... and the more he sends me pms telling me that he is disappointed just makes me feel worse. To anybody that knows me, you know I'm a good guy. I've been a member of the collecting community for 5 years now, and have gotten to know so many people. I don't post much here on AA, but I know a lot of you from other forums.

Thats the entire story. It sucks, I feel bad, I'm sorry. I can guarantee you that I feel worse than Holygrail feels over the fact that he won't get a copy of Spiker! in the mail in the next few weeks. I really hope everybody understands that I realize my mistake.

I appreciate the time you took to read this,

Will

Edited by Jumpman Jr.

Your one to fluckin' talk. Why don't you leave the kid alone and go back to pimpin' AA homebrews for 10 times current store retail so you can go buy the game from someone else? And saying you have a collection is bullshyte, that is unless you call your store inventory a "collection".

Edited by Shawn Sr.

I just had a great transaction with the seller and I recommend him if any of you are looking for Intellivision games. I got the following from him which came in the exact shape he promised:

Microsurgeon

Carnival

Diner

Stampede

Swords and Serpents

Thanks again, Will!

Adam