IGNORED

PLEASE LOCK Turbo Grafx Flash Cart

Had one and loved it.

:)

Then I sold it all off. No regrets because it fueled my interest back to where it should be: Atari!

Great piece of hardware though! I can't say anything about it. The only thing I wish for... more space. In this day and age of mini sd cards you would think it could have a lot more room.

Had one and loved it.

:)

Then I sold it all off. No regrets because it fueled my interest back to where it should be: Atari!

Great piece of hardware though! I can't say anything about it. The only thing I wish for... more space. In this day and age of mini sd cards you would think it could have a lot more room.

Gee I wonder who you sold it to?

heh :D

Wow! I didn't even notice your name....

LOL

I looked at it, it registered for a second or two... and then went away (sorry, I was watching Red Wings win it tonight).

I hope you are still enjoying all of it!!!

Some more than others ;)

Did you ever get a Bonk 3 running on the flash cart?

I love that Multi-CD-R too... did you ever get the TG16 Super Mario Brothers to load? It won't work (Id love to see that one).

AX

I'm really tempted to throw my hat in the ring here.

I've got a PC Engine card converter (purple Barney style) but I don't see any recent history of them being sold on eBay. Any idea of the going rate for that? I wouldn't need it after I got one of these flash cards.

I'm really tempted to throw my hat in the ring here.

I've got a PC Engine card converter (purple Barney style) but I don't see any recent history of them being sold on eBay. Any idea of the going rate for that? I wouldn't need it after I got one of these flash cards.

With my luck they would kill the listing for any import adapter, or cheat device. I can't get away with selling anything like that on eBay, they always say it violates their terms of service.

If you wanted to try selling it, I'd put it on chuckwagon. I should think that with the price of Kisado at $150 - $200, you could easily get $100. I have a bunch of PCE titles I'm looking to sell. If you do list it somewhere we can co-brand our products by refering to eachothers listings. People ask me for adapters all the time because I have game listed on eBay. (and even though they say "requires adapter to play on Usa turbo grafx" they still buy em and email me asking why they don't work on their TG16.

AX

Well we are getting closer, thats 8 or 9. If we can get one or two more I'm going to change the topic and PM everyone with the details. I can't place the order unless we have at least 9 payments so we need to all be sure and ready to pay within a few days if we proceed. If it doesn't work out within a few days I'll have to just refund all the payments. Id like to have more than 9 in case anyone drops out at the last minute. The discount only works if we buy 10.

AX

Well we are getting closer, thats 8 or 9. If we can get one or two more I'm going to change the topic and PM everyone with the details. I can't place the order unless we have at least 9 payments so we need to all be sure and ready to pay within a few days if we proceed. If it doesn't work out within a few days I'll have to just refund all the payments. Id like to have more than 9 in case anyone drops out at the last minute. The discount only works if we buy 10.

AX

8 or 9? did I miss something, there are only 6 votes on the poll so far.

AX

Yeah, I wish they would use the vote thing (so if you are reading this and said you want one by message here or PM to me) please do vote to show our progress. I think it would be wise to actually try and get it upto 12 because there may be a few that don't follow through (no offence) but it doesn't work without at least 10.

AX

AX

Yeah, I wish they would use the vote thing (so if you are reading this and said you want one by message here or PM to me) please do vote to show our progress. I think it would be wise to actually try and get it upto 12 because there may be a few that don't follow through (no offence) but it doesn't work without at least 10.

AX

I agree, I think anyone could have an issue with money timing, hell it could be me. I don't always have that much I can lay hands on depending on what part of the month it is.

It would be nice if we could get like 12 people and then work out a specific date, like a week or 10 days to do the deal. to allow for everyone to get their money in and be part of it.

hey, slightly off topic but have you seen the new products coming from the neo team? their working on flash carts for the NES, SNES & N64. The NES cart is nearly ready. It's lookin' good so far.

AX

AX

I agree, I think anyone could have an issue with money timing, hell it could be me. I don't always have that much I can lay hands on depending on what part of the month it is.

It would be nice if we could get like 12 people and then work out a specific date, like a week or 10 days to do the deal. to allow for everyone to get their money in and be part of it.

hey, slightly off topic but have you seen the new products coming from the neo team? their working on flash carts for the NES, SNES & N64. The NES cart is nearly ready. It's lookin' good so far.

Yeah, that sounds really good. Once the topic is cleaned up and changed to taking orders we will call it 7 days to get the payment in. I'd like to shoot for the 23rd - 30th, but if that's bad for anyone let me know and we will try to work around the masses.

Id live a nice N64 flash cart. My Bung DRv64 and I have a love/hate releationship that has lasted almost 10 years.

AX

We coming up short here, anyone else want in?

AX

I'd be in on this in a second if I didn't already have the 64MB version... If anyone's sitting on the fence, take it from me that these little gems are absolutely worth the coin! Here's your chance to play Magical Chase and Bonk 3 without breaking the bank!! ;)