IGNORED

Latest Homebrew: Bong

Bong is an open source port of pong for the atari 2600/7800 and is my first and only atari related project. It features 1 and 2 player game play, a smart ai, handicaps, 2 different color modes and a pause feature all squeezed into a 2k rom. This version is the final version of the game and unless there are any bugs needing fixing will be the last rom revision. Bong has been submitted for the 2k 2008 Minigame Competition. I hope you all enjoy it as much as i enjoyed coding it.

Sincerely,

Bong

Bong.zip

I must have messed up my Stella settings because I can't get the paddle to move.

Works fine for me. You have to enable paddles in the 'Game Properties' for this ROM. By default, a new ROM (not in the internal database) uses joysticks unless Stella is specifically told about it.

I must have messed up my Stella settings because I can't get the paddle to move.

Works fine for me. You have to enable paddles in the 'Game Properties' for this ROM. By default, a new ROM (not in the internal database) uses joysticks unless Stella is specifically told about it.

Thanks. I had to download it, change to paddles, quit the game, then play it again. I was running it it straight from the link before.