IGNORED

Alex B. and his stuff

Hey all,

Yes, it's true, I'm selling my collection. Slowly but surely when I have free time. I just don't care about having the actual games in my house any more. Well, mostly. I'll admit there is an emotional satisfaction to slotting a cartridge into a vintage machine. :) But my games take up a lot of space and mostly sit in boxes. I still like to play classic games, but I primarily use emulators, multi-carts, and classic collections on modern systems. My collection has been scanned, documented, etc, so I feel okay letting it go to other people who will hopefully enjoy it more. :)

But, I really dislike eBay and may sell the rest of it via AA. I just got some negative feedback from someone who didn't even tell me there was a problem (apparently damaged in transit). I've offered a full refund, but that's eBay for you. I'd rather just deal with AA people I think.

Next up are my boxed Activision, Parker Brothers, Absolute, and Apollo games. Any interest? :)

And no, my special edition homebrew and my signed games are not for sale. Gotta keep something! I was just looking at my boxed Qb the other day. Andrew Davie did a hell of a job with that, and it's part of what made me fall in love with this hobby in the first place.

Hey all,I'll admit there is an emotional satisfaction to slotting a cartridge into a vintage machine. :)

MILF hunter, eh? :P

J/K, good to see you post, most people really believed that Al chopped you up and inserted tiny bits of you into every cart he sold (ate the rest).

And I guess this is a lie too...

Alex.jpg

And no, my special edition homebrew and my signed games are not for sale. Gotta keep something! I was just looking at my boxed Qb the other day. Andrew Davie did a hell of a job with that, and it's part of what made me fall in love with this hobby in the first place.

Uh.... mmh. I don't know how to reply to that. Just sell it; I don't even have one myself. It's the hunt that's the fun Alex, not the trophy.

By the way, Boulder Dash will include a genuine boulder from my driveway. Well, when I say "boulder" I mean a rock. Well.... when I say rock, I mean a stone... more like a pebble. But smaller. Kind of like dirt. But exclusive.

Cheers

A