IGNORED

Crazy Climber

FireTiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wow, I have been negligent! Crazy Climber and I have done any number of deals--I think I have been the seller most of the time, but I think I bought some things off of him a long time ago... anyway, things have always gone most well. He is one of those user names that I like to see PMs from when I mention something in the Marketplace, as I think to myself "awesome, I can rid of item X without having to worry about a ton of back and forth, lowball offers, etc. cause CC is here!"

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bought some Atari 2600 (and other miscellaneous) catalogs from Crazy Climber. Excellent transaction! Went smoothly and Crazy Climber stayed in constant communication during the entire process. All catalogs in GREAT shape for their age. Highly recommended seller to all here on AA.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for Crazy Climber! :D

-Steve

• 2 weeks later...

A bit of good old fashioned redundancy not just in that I already sang Brian's praises a few years back, but also since, at four pages long if you still need convincing you've got mental issues!

Anyways another great trade with CC, shipped my game(s) out fast, packaging was bomb proof, and he gave me a great deal above all else!

Big A+

If he's selling, buy his stuff!

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Bought a few of Crazy's Space Invader-shaped metal tiles, which he's been custom-making out of excess metal for a mere $1 each + shipping. Packed them with the protective peelcoat still on and shipped them in a sturdy USPS Priority Mail envelope, on the day he said he would. Complaints . . . uh, I can't get the Invaders to dance in formation for me?

onmode-ky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Got a pm from this member....icon_confused.gif had to do my research cause I had never heard of the guy before.....

Then I realized...."This guy was phenominal!" icon_mrgreen.gif

Pm's were pretty friendly, wants were spelled out cause I can't read straight and a payment was made faster than expected!

A+ man...Thanks again for purchasing from me..I hope you enjoy!

• 1 month later...

Bought a few of Crazy's Space Invader-shaped metal tiles, which he's been custom-making out of excess metal for a mere $1 each + shipping. Packed them with the protective peelcoat still on and shipped them in a sturdy USPS Priority Mail envelope...

What onmode-ky said. These things are great, expertly packed and quickly shipped. Thanks! :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...