accousticguitar

FireTiger

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just traded games with acoustic. Very, very friendly and a great trade! Shipped as soon as he received my games and communicated wonderfully. He even gave back some of the couch hair that made it onto the shipping label :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: for this guy!

Second: Shipped Al my copy of Kingdom so he could try to make a copy. He gave me a copy of AtariWrite for my troubles. VERY NICE! :D :D

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

accousticguitar responded to an ad I placed in wanted... Found he had another item I was looking for and struck a deal for cash...

What makes this deal stand out is that shipping was a dollar and some change cheaper to send my stuff out and he refunded me $2.00 without being asked or even needing to do so. Not only that he shipped the same day I paid and it arrived two days later. one of the best transactions here on AA so far.

In the end accousticguitar sent all my money back as he purchased some carts from me (should have just done a trade, but hey, it all works out in the end, even if paypal thinks we are nuts sending money back and forth all day LOL)

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...