IGNORED

CPUWIZ

FireTiger

• 2 weeks later...

I have a bunch of feedback for CPUWIZ...

Got my copy of SWA today...awesome work!

Also bought a ton of repros of unreleased titles over the past month. All were totally amazing!!!

If you haven't purchased from CPUWIZ before, I would highly recommend it! Fast service and incredible products!

• 4 weeks later...

I bought Seaweed Assault from CPUWIZ and Random Terrain recently. And it was excellent. As usual, CPUWIZ did a great job making the carts, labels, and doing the packing. It arrived quickly and looking sharp. Thanks again. This was my third time buying a game from CPUWIZ, and I look forward to new ones in the future. Highly recommended.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

This guy went out of his way for an item. Actually messaged me when shipped and double checked afterwards. No problems with communication. No cardboard-wrapped-in-masking-tape shipping retardedness. I'd have no issues placing large orders with this person.

In the long run it doesn't matter how long a person has been on a forum: It matters how consistently they deliver. CPUWIZ does it like a BOSS.

Edited by theloon

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

I bought the Atari 7800 Dev Cart w/POKEY, and even though I have an evil 7800 that killed the Dev Cart and I had to ship it back for a replacement, TWICE, he sent me his own personal kit and a chip that can not be rewritten. (I only use the evil 7800 for stock games now).

He went way above and beyond.

• 1 month later...

He went way above and beyond.

This seems to be a theme with CPUWIZ. When a couple of carts he made got lost in the mail, he made sure not only to replace them, but to replace them immediately and shipped them 2-day priority! Everything about his work shouts generous and professional. Thanks so much!

• 1 month later...