IGNORED

SpendTooMuchOnAtari

Crazy Climber

Bought some more items from this great member! Will continue to do so til he runs out....Greats Guy to deal with!

Thanks!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

LOL, thanks for the kind words Chris! But, I'll never run out...been collecting, trading and selling for over a decade now and see no signs of letting up. I will always have my personal collection and then dupes or just games that I come across that I either don't have a system for or just don't have a place in my collection for...these are my trades and sales. I often buy lots on ebay or at a yard sale if I see a few things that I could use for my collection. Then, I end up having dupes or games I just don't need. I usually end up with a better deal if I just make an offer or ask "how much for the whole box" at the yard sales or swap meet.

I'm here to stay, I enjoy gaming very much but it's the "hunt" that drives me and never gets old for me. I hit everything from yard sales, swap meets, thrift stores, used game stores, record shops that are starting to carry old school games and even an occassional dumpster dive. Last year I found over a $100 worth of jewelry in a dumpster and just sold it for scrap (gold, silver and a small diamond IIRC). I'm the guy that has no problem actually hopping in that dumpster if I see something or have a feeling.

Also, thanks to everyone who I've had the pleasure of dealing with by either a trade, a sale or buying from. I appreciate all the kind words in my feedback thread and always do my best to make every deal as easy and accurate as possible in addition to adding a comment to your feedback. I always keept it real and honest because that's how I like to be treated.

AtariAge is about the only forum I frequent as I don't do the facebook or myspace thing and never felt like I fit in at DP. I do like NintendoAge but just don't spend much time there. I like Nintendo too but I'm all about the Atari at heart so AA is the place for me....the one and only really. Thanks for everything you guys!

:thumbsup:

Edited by SpendTooMuchOnAtari

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...