Gave me a free Paperboy for the Atari Lynx, he even paid shipping. It does not get any better then that. Great member.

• Like 1

One great deal so far, sold him an Atari 5200 item. Would deal with him again and would highly recommend him! :)

• Like 1

Best person to deal with PERIOD!! Class A Member!

This guy will work with you he does not mind to lose a buck here and there (does not mean to rip the man off but he will work with you for an enjoyable trade experience

• Like 1

Just did a deal for some custom 5200 controllers he got from me. All went smoothly! Recommend to anyone! Thanks jetset!! :cool:

• Like 1

He purchased a 2600 title from me. He paid quickly and was great at communicating. No complaints here! Thanks again! :)

I bought kind of a big lot from jetset including an X360 and an Atari Flasback. He managed to F it up in all the places that don't matter and got the major parts right x1000. Overall, I was pleased but would probably over-communicate on the next deal :)

Bought Dungeon Explorer for the Sega CD from jetset. It was a smooth transaction and the item was mailed out quickly. Excellent packaging to make sure the Sega CD will not crack or get damaged during shipping. I look forwards to another transaction from this seller.

jetset sold me a Flashback 2 and it was a lovely transaction.  Will happily do business with again.

Had a spectacular trade with jetset. All went well and I am pleased for sure. I am glad I was able to have this transaction. Pack job went well. 

Would absolutely look for future opportunities to deal with jetset in the future.

Thanks a bunch!