Bought a few games from him. They were packed securely, shipped promptly and in impeccable condition. My highest recommendations. :thumbsup:

Awesome yanked-off-ePay deal done for the entire Starpath/Arcadia cassete collection with instructions (+marketing materials :o ) - great stuff kept in impeccable condition!

Well packed/shipped & a great guy to boot! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I'm glad that I could convince him to keep all the profits for himself ;)

Games came quickly, very well packaged and in perfect condition. Very nice person to deal with. Highly recommended!

Another awesome deal done for the A2600 Panda collection w/instructions (+marketing materials :o) & 3 CIB Xonox double-enders (+marketing materials :o)

bfstats is the best guy ever, BUY WHATEVER HE'S SELLING - YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED! :D

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bfstats is one of the nicest and most honorable guys I have ever met. I have been trading with him for a while now without any complications and is always a pleasure to work with.

Excellent seller. Made sure I knew exactly what I would be buying before I made the purchase, kept me appraised every step of the way during the shipping process, and the package arrived in great shape.

Finally made my first forum transaction and it went great thanks to bfstats. He makes sure you know what you are getting, packs everything very well, and ships in a timely manner. Thanks for the Sega/Bally Midway 2600 set, I love it!

Flawless transaction! Fairly priced, packed and shipped well (at his own expense) and very well communicated. From the first message to the box on my doorstep, bfstats wants nothing but satisfaction. He got mine.