Captain Beard is generous, honest, and a great guy to deal with. Not only that, but he has a really nice beard. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Just completed a trade with Captain Beard and everything went very smoothly. Great attitude and communication. Would work with again in a second.

What can I say that hasnt been said already. The guy doesn't fool around. Gets stuff out the door quick and takes great care packaging things. Three thumbs up!

Captain Beard is a good dude! Just sold him some 2600 cart variations he needed and he replied with a nice thank you immediately upon receipt.

I love knowing the items arrived and all is well so thanks for the PM. :)

;) A+ Trader here ;) and I look forward to more deals in the future.

I don't make a habit of leaving people feedback twice but I have to say that Captain Beard went above and beyond by sending me a FREE copy of King Kong for the Atari 2600, he even paid for shipping! Outstanding man, Thanks again Cap'n :)

Very generous guy, sent me out two free 5200 games. Even went above and beyond and paid for shipping. An A+ member, and one of the many reasons why this is one of the best communities out there. Thanks again, Captain!