IGNORED

jack burg wholesales web site atari stuff for sale

2007houk

I haven't dealt with them. Years ago (probably more than 10+ years) they had a lot more classic stuff than they do now. They have sold off a lot of their stock. Sometimes they sell on eBay as well. From what I have heard they are reputable.

thanks...I was hoping you would say that.

they're actually local to me. I haven't bought anything from them, but they didn't have much of a selection, either. I was told that if I want to buy locally, I have to be at the warehouse downtown before 9am and pick out what I want. There is no storefront, anymore. The lady was nice on the phone and she told me that she does web orders all the time, and I haven't heard anything bad.

Nathan

They are legit, although as others have pointed out, not exactly cheap anymore or well stocked. Back in the late 90s, they had a bunch of NOS Vectrex systems and 3D goggles which they sold for literally bargain basement prices before they realized they had any value. When they realized their mistake, they quickly repriced all the Colecovision, Intellivision and Atari stuff they had in stock. They were selling Parker Bros. 2600 game bundles on Ebay for a while, as well as some Colecovision peripherals. My only complaint with them is that some of the boxes are dingy and occasionally have scrapes or big dents in them. If you are someone who doesn't care about the box, they are probably a safe seller for you. Of course, at these prices, you're probably not buying the games to play.

Just now browsing their online prices... VERY steep. I mean $7.50 + shipping for a loose E.T. 2600 ??

shew

Huh? The games are all NIB.

I've ordered from them a few times. Never had any problems, but most of those items can be acquired elsewhere for the same price or lower.

Holy crap, those listings are kind of new. I haven't looked at the page in quite a while though. I'm looking at Demon Attack for the Intellivision, and they want $15, that doesn't sound very steep to me. NIB? Sounds pretty good, actually.

Just looked at their Wico trackball, and that does seem a little high. Theirs, Wico Trackball controller, NIB, $29.99; Best Electronics Atari CX-80 trackball unknown completeness, $18. hmmm.

Edited by nathanallan