IGNORED

the.golden.ax

• 2 weeks later...

I bought probably the largest lot of Atari 2600 games I have ever bought in my history of collecting from the.golden.axe

It is always a bit nerve racking when you give somebody you have never met a lot of money, on a forum makes things more risky but let me say the "ax" made things very stress free. I received consant communication with updates, tracking numbers, etc.. without even having to ask which is very cool. All of the items (200+ games, plus system) arrived quickly and very very well packaged. I have to say the packaging was some of the best I have seen for that many games, everything was bubblewrapped and packed neatly, everything looked very proffesional. The items were above my expectations and I would not hesitate to buy from this seller again in the future, the.golden.axe is highly recommended by me. I have purchase quite a few videogames from hundreds of different sellers over the years so I know a thing or two about good sellers and he is one of the best.

Thanks again for a great package deal Ax, hope to deal with you again in the future :)

• 4 weeks later...

I recently had a very complex deal with ax, I sent him two large boxes of items which were damaged en route, by the shipper. Ax was very patient and easy to work with through the whole ordeal, I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again.