IGNORED

the.golden.ax

• 2 weeks later...

I purchased a number of boxed 2600/7800 games and a used Jaguar from Ax recently. All were in very good condition if not new. He's very easy to deal with and very prompt with shipping. I'm sure I'll be buying from him again.

tjb

• 3 weeks later...

Just finished trading him for his red Nintendo DS and one game. Awesome communication skills, and detailed PM's kept me in the loop. I HIGHLY recommend anyone here to trade with him, or buy something from him. I have no doubt you will be most pleased. Thanks again, Ax.

-Steve :D

• 2 weeks later...

I sold axe 90 pounds or so of classic gaming goodness. Although only 60 pounds of it made it to his door, he's a professional guy and didn't blame me for Fed-Ex's problem, which was very nice of him. I have another 80 pounds of creamy classic wonderosity to send him, so I'm hoping Fed-Ex doesn't pull the same nonsense this time around. As for axe himself, he's a good guy and super easy to deal with.

I snagged a whole bunch of carts as part of the.golden.ax's free give away. He turned around and shipped it the same day! I've made a number of purchases from him and never had a bad experience. He's always been very prompt with communication and shipping and conducts himself in a very professional manner. I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I deal with him again.

tjb

i completed a trade with the.golden.ax.

everything went great.

it was my first transaction on a site i am sure

i will spend way too much time on.

here is to hoping you find your last games

to complete your genny set.

once again HIGHLY recommended!

Awesome seller here folks (which I m sure most of you know by now)! The.golden.axe sold me a Jaguar system and it arrived today! The condition is incredible, the packaging was some of the best I have ever seen, and he was very patient with me even though I am new to the boards and a bit skittish about making my first deal at AA.

Thank you!!! :D