IGNORED

the.golden.ax

Got some games from AX, had a little hangup in the beginning, but in the end, the rewards were quite nice. Some awesome titles this guy had, a pleasure to do business with, kept in contact with me the entire time. :D :)

Buy from this guy with confidence, he won't let you down. Plus when he shipped, it was super fast.

Edited by Bloodreign

I bought a Game Cube from Ax. When I connected it, it immediately caused interference with my other systems to the point where they became unplayable. It caused the same problem on my other TV. We thought it was the RF cable, so he sent me another one. That was not the problem after all. The problem is a faulty power supply. Ax claims that my TVs just can't handle the interference from any Game Cube power supply. I informed him that was not the case because I have another Game Cube and it works fine. Also the power supply from it works just fine with the Game Cube that Ax sent me. So the power supply that Ax sent me is the problem. He refuses to send me another one, claiming that he "is not Wal-Mart or a piece of meat." He also complained that he would have to buy a new RF cable for $2.00 to replace the one he sent me, but I had already offered to return the second one. He also claimed that I told him I tested my GC's power supply on the GC he sent me before he sent me the RF cable. I did not claim to do this and I have the PMs to prove it. Ax also now will not talk to me after sending me a final PM containing the complaints and false accusations. So I am stuck with a Game Cube with a defective power supply. I would advise all to use caution when purchasing from Ax, based on the way he has treated me.

I bought a Game Cube from Ax. When I connected it, it immediately caused interference with my other systems to the point where they became unplayable. It caused the same problem on my other TV. We thought it was the RF cable, so he sent me another one. That was not the problem after all. The problem is a faulty power supply. Ax claims that my TVs just can't handle the interference from any Game Cube power supply. I informed him that was not the case because I have another Game Cube and it works fine. Also the power supply from it works just fine with the Game Cube that Ax sent me. So the power supply that Ax sent me is the problem. He refuses to send me another one, claiming that he "is not Wal-Mart or a piece of meat." He also complained that he would have to buy a new RF cable for $2.00 to replace the one he sent me, but I had already offered to return the second one. He also claimed that I told him I tested my GC's power supply on the GC he sent me before he sent me the RF cable. I did not claim to do this and I have the PMs to prove it. Ax also now will not talk to me after sending me a final PM containing the complaints and false accusations. So I am stuck with a Game Cube with a defective power supply. I would advise all to use caution when purchasing from Ax, based on the way he has treated me.

I'm not afraid of showing the PM history on this. Anyone who wants to take a look at the facts for themselves can read the whole thing here. Look at my record, the buyers record, and the entire conversation and then decide for yourself if you want to do business with me.

LINK TO AX / SCOOTY PM CONVERSATION.

Regards,

AX

I'm not afraid for him to show the PM's either because they show how he falsely accused me of trying my other Game Cube's power cable on the Game Cube he sent me. How he sent me a defective product and won't fix the problem, and how he will no longer speak to me. Please do read the PM's, then use caution when buying from Ax.

Just received an INTV II and a bunch of games, overlays etc from Ax. Sent priority, everything packaged safely. I got these items through a trade with Ax, and he was extremely generous. This gentleman is a straight shooter, trustworthy and an asset to AA. We need more traders like this! Thanks, dude! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I purchased a PSP-1001 from Golden Ax on July 18th. He promptly shipped the item and payment went smoothly, but unfortunately it had been sent twice by accident. Since this sort of thing rarely happens to most people, it took a long time to completely refund the duplicate payment. In the end, Golden Ax strongly held up his end of the transaction and all was fine. This is a top grade seller, extremely trustworthy and deserves his solid reputation! I would deal with him again any day of the week! By far one of the absolute best sellers on AtariAge! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...