the.golden.ax

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Yet another stellar transaction. Literally a day before all the flooding where he lives in TN, AX and I made a deal on some Atari items. He publicly posted that some packages and recent transactions may be a while before they're shipped. Totally understandable and if you saw or bothered to look at the pics he posted of the devastation he and his neighbors are dealing with, you'd realize a minor shipping "inconvenience" is just that. I among many others here know AX to be an outstanding member of the gaming community and has never failed to deliver or satisfy. A great guy, buyer, seller and trader. Shit happens, but sometimes it happens to us or those we know. To those complaining about his situation, grow some compassion and understanding already.

I received my items in due time and as per usual, the shipping, packaging and care he took in sending (USPS Priority, which I wasn't even expecting) was outstanding. Our deal was a relatively cheap one. So cheap in fact, that I know he "lost" money packing and sending with the method he choose. Goes to show what kind of character he has. And FWIW, I made sure he got at least the cost of shipping back. Least I could do to help a fellow AA member, especially one in good standing with a great reputation out in his time of need.

Edited by save2600

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...