IGNORED

the.golden.ax

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have just received my first purchase from Ax. I have seen him selling stuff for quite some time. I have read the testimony of others that he is an honest and fair trader/seller. I thought that before I bought from him, or I would not have. As I expected, he is excellent, and I'm quite pleased with the transaction. I highly recommend him. Items were well-represented with a picture, arrived quickly after payment, and did not disappoint. What more could you want in a seller? Thanks, Ax.

Items arrived quickly, in good condition. Ax gave a shipping discount because I didn't want the cases. Ax Sent the cases anyway! It cost him about 2X what I paid for shipping. Awesome! Free stuff is always appreciated!

Thanks!

Edited by caver

• 2 weeks later...

I got a package today in the mail containing nothing, but Turbo graffx 16 games and man was I pissed...Everyone of them didnt have the plastic card holders in the otherwise complete cases....Then I realized..That package wasnt from Ax, his was the other package I got in the same day containing nothing buy Turbo graffx 16 games and man was I HappY! Every game was as pictured and held the plastic sleeves along with games and manuals and nice cases....as for the other package? No feedback for them....and I will continue to buy my games from the Ax Man!

A+ again for a great deal!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

I got a package today in the mail containing nothing, but Turbo graffx 16 games and man was I pissed...Everyone of them didnt have the plastic card holders in the otherwise complete cases....Then I realized..That package wasnt from Ax, his was the other package I got in the same day containing nothing buy Turbo graffx 16 games and man was I HappY! Every game was as pictured and held the plastic sleeves along with games and manuals and nice cases....as for the other package? No feedback for them....and I will continue to buy my games from the Ax Man!

A+ again for a great deal!

icon_mrgreen.gificon_thumbsup.gif

I am beginning to think that there is a Chris Leach/AX conspiracy here!!! :lol: