IGNORED

im watching Dragons Lair!

As we speak im in the process of watching Dragons lair -the cartoon. Its awsome and one of my fav orite cartoons. How do i watch? BOOMERANG NETWORKS RULES!!!!!! Don Bluth thinks it hasnt been aired since premiere but hes wrong. Commercials over got to watch.

I agree. Boomerang rules. But, if ya like Dragon's Lair, I got three nifty videos myself:

1. The Starcade episode where the contestants play nothing but Dragon's Lair.

2. A video where someone hooked up a laser disc player and recorded - from start to finish - Dragon's Lair, Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp, Space Ace, and Cobra Command.

3. I sat in on the Dragon's Lair 3D demo at CGE and videotaped about 10 minutes of gameplay. This game will be AWESOME. Coming in the fall this year.

2. A video where someone hooked up a laser disc player and recorded - from start to finish - Dragon's Lair, Dragon's Lair II: Timewarp, Space Ace, and Cobra Command.

Wow, drop that baby to Divx or any electronic format, share! share!

3. I sat in on the Dragon's Lair 3D demo at CGE and videotaped about 10 minutes of gameplay. This game will be AWESOME. Coming in the fall this year.

I saw a great preview on that G4 channel, that does look VERY cool, it looks very faithful to Bluth's rendition and style, I'm looking forward to it

• 2 weeks later...

I am looking forward to Dragon's Lair 3D. I have Dragon's Lair, Dragon's Lair II, and Space Ace on DVD from Digital Leisure and it is fun to play them from time to time. I have a demo movie of the upcoming Dragon's Lair 3D from file planet and it looks great. I just hope that the game plays as well as it looks :)