IGNORED

I thought Blaster for the 5200 was not to be sold...

CPUWIZ

The question for me is, if I DON'T buy this do I have any chance of getting it any other way?

AX

Sure. It's not against the rules to make one, it's just against the wishes of the programmer to sell it for a large profit (its ok to charge a little premium to compensate the person for their time and effort). The programmer just didn't was them to appear on ebay for large sums of money.

Tempest

Okay, then I'm not going to bid any higher. The programmer can report the listing to eBay's Vero (verified rights owner) at the bottom of the listing and get the results voided. I'm in high bid right now with 6 minutes to go. I do want it, but I don't want to support the wrong thing... I just want it. I read about it on the Proto's page and think its pretty awesome.

AX

I missed the original sale of the game here... so I just asked the guy who made the carts if he could make me one with manual (he agreed), and I went via Marc O for the box. So you can still get a complete version I imagine if both of them can make the items...

Very cool, you all are always so kind with helping my little homebrew obsessions. Sometimes I feel like I missed the hay-day of the homebrew scene because I just got into this in Feb. of this year, and so much of it was made 10 - 20 at a time, and limited. Finding out about this stuff, and collecting it has been actually more fun than my first goal of getting all the 7800 games. After this week I'm close to 100 homebrew titles on 2600 5200 and 7800.

I had a proxy of $95 on this, and didn't bid higher. I would have won I'm sure. I was ready to snipe.

AX

I missed it too. Not sure who made it on cart with manual, but Marc O made the box for them. Just the box is $40 with shipping though, so figure $30-40 for the cart & docs & shipping plus another $40 for the box. You're looking $80 for the complete package you see on ebay. I don't think it was too bad of a deal even at $95 considering.

I agree though you really can't stop people from selling stuff, and you cant' control the outcome of stuff placed on ebay. And if the seller spent $80 on a game, then sold for $95 after listing fees/ FVFs/paypal/shipping/etc, he's lucky if he makes anything off it. I don't understand the rolling eyes above. Can't control a secondary market.

I missed it too. Not sure who made it on cart with manual, but Marc O made the box for them.

The box in the auction, I now see, is different to the box I got from Marc. Maybe he changed it between printings...

Nope, this box is not done by me.

I would love to buy many boxes for my homebrew collection from you Marc. I'm not sure what is the best way to contact you. I have tried PM and email to no avail. Bitte respektvoll, Ihre Arbeitsqualität bin am besten

Thanks,

AX

I would love to buy many boxes for my homebrew collection from you Marc. I'm not sure what is the best way to contact you. I have tried PM and email to no avail. Bitte respektvoll, Ihre Arbeitsqualität bin am besten

Not trying to pre-empt Marc's answer, but he's a very busy guy at times. He's always got back to me eventually...

If you know what you're after (from looking at his site) then he will give a quote on prices and shipping.