IGNORED

Why every guy should buy their girlfriend Wii Fit.

jetset

Yeah, I think that guy is pretty well taken care of there... as long as he doesn't do anything to screw it up.

But you know what they say... Putting a wedding ring on a woman's finger is like pulling a rip cord on an inflatable raft.

P.S. this public announcement is made with the utmost respect for women and is coming from a guy who is a big fat-*$$ himself. :)

FWIW, did anyone else notice the Rock Band drums in the background? I don't think they are the Wii version. That alone makes it less likely that this is an official viral ad of any kind. Nintendo wouldn't plug another software company and definitely not another hardware platform in their own propaganda.

As for the notably attractive girl playing... Anything I say will get me thumped proper by my wife. ;)

Hex.

[ Want! . <Whump!> . Do not want! ]

I don't understand? My wife would do that if I so much as turned a good song on on the radio. (She looks better than that too, although that chick has that glasses thing going and she's a brunette, which is hot. What was my point again? Oh yeah, would.)

Edited by Atarifever

Guess I'm weird because I don't think the YouTube Hula gal is all that. I'd prefer to watch Jessica Alba just walk for 3 seconds than watch that Hula gal in action for 3 minutes.

Mendon

Nothing against you in particular, but I never get opinions like that. I could find 100 women better looking (or at least as attractive) as a photoshoped or extremely make-uped and prepared Jessica Alba while walking across my old University campus. Hollywood's super hot actresses are no more hot than the average 18-30 year old woman. Hola girl there isn't extremely attractive (as I said), but then, neither is she bad to look at. In a world where I can marry a hot woman, hot is officially no longer a rare commodity. Now my wife's dark sense of humour, that was a very rare commodity, and I'd guess from the video Hola girl at least has a sense of humour (or allowing that video to make it online leads me to believe she is... open to new experiences, which is also nice). Jessica Alba (the "look" I mean, as I have no idea about the actual person wearing it) has nothing your average guy can't get with a sense of humour and some nice clothes.

Edited by Atarifever

I know what you are saying, AF. And I don't disagree at all.

I was just commenting that despite numereous posts on numerous forums all saying how "hot" the Hula girl is, for whatever reason the Hula gal just doesn't do anything for me despite the gyrations she does. But I find Jessica Alba has this exotic, erotic, yet totally "girl next door" look that I find very appealing and her just walking would get my attention.

We all have our own preferences, I guess.

Mendon

Hola girl there isn't extremely attractive

Am I missing something? The video I saw just showed the back and a slight outline of the girls side of face. Where is the video that shows the front of the girl that would make you decide whether she was attractive or not? I want to see what you guys are talking about.

Am I missing something? The video I saw just showed the back and a slight outline of the girls side of face. Where is the video that shows the front of the girl that would make you decide whether she was attractive or not? I want to see what you guys are talking about.

http://www.shoemoney.com/2008/05/28/ninten...-girlfriend-ad/

I rated on what I could see. I've seen better asses and side-outlines personally. :)

I'd tap that. :cool:

http://www.shoemoney.com/2008/05/28/ninten...-girlfriend-ad/

I don't have a Wii so I'll just buy my girlfriend a hula hoop for $5. Same difference, right?

Not too sure about that. Why not test it out?

Get her into a t-shirt and panties, and take a vid of her with a cameraphone, then upload it here.

We'll let you know. :ponder:

:D