I got a bunch of signed INTV gmes from Jason. Really easy to deal with and a very nice guy on top of that. Thanks Jason!

I bought a Turbografx-16 and a few games from various systems from him.

There were a few issues regarding my payment (the Paypal account I used was accidently linked to an old bank account) and his shipment, but communication was great and he was very patient. It was a great deal overall and I would definitely buy from him again.

I liked how he was able to stay calm and work through the difficulties with me, because as we all know not every transaction can go off without a hitch.

I purchased a whole mess of games from Jason for the Genesis, Intellivision, Turbo Grafx, Saturn, 5200, and SMS. The games arrived really quick and are in very good condition. To top it off he's very easy to deal with. I would not hesitate to buy from him again.

tjb

Bought a couple of Vectrex overlays and they were promptly shipped.

Overall a very smooth transaction and easy to work with. I would do business with this user again in an instant. :)

Game arrived quickly, and in the shape as described. Thanks, Jason!! :thumbsup:

Great to deal with. We closed the deal yesterday and the item came today. Highly recommend!!! :)

Received a real nice XL Jumpman Junior and manual from Jason. Excellent seller and very friendly and pleasant to do business with. Highly recommended. :thumbsup:

Just received Basic XL and Action carts.

Cheap postage and 6 working days for international delivery... hard to beat that.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I recently did a trade with jasonbar, my 2600 manuals and a little paypal cash for a SNES game. Everything went perfect, great communication and a pleasure to trade with. I look forward to future dealings, thanks!

Bought some Lynx games, great guy to deal with. He missed a manual and immediately sent it out after the sale was done.

:thumbsup:

I got a few 2600 games from jasonbar, everything was smooth as glass and they were shipped and arrived fast. I would be happy to do business with him again.

Made a trade with jason...everything came in a nice shape package box...he helped me clear off some games from my wanted list! Thanks again for the trade!

Just received my trade from Jasonbar and everything went fantastic! Shipping was really fast, great communication and an extremely fair and painless trade process. 100% positive AA experience! Thanks again Jason!