I bought a handful of carts from mumbai and they all looked like they just came out of a sealed box. Top 10 deal for sure :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I just got a C64 from him. I offered a higher price, he gave me a more reasonable price, when he could have taken my money.

Everything came in fantastic shape, packaging was perfect.

I definitely recommend him.

I bought about 20 carts and some expansion units off of Mumbai a couple of years ago. Mumbai then had some problems trying to ship them internationally with the post office. They just didn't agree on the postage for his huge size of box to protect my purchase. :D

Throughout the transaction he stayed in touch via PM's letting me know what was going on. When my stuff came I found it was packed like a tank. The thing I loved was all the carts were cleaned, and I mean the Q-Tip was already scrubbed on the inside and there was no dirt. Not many sellers have time for that. That being said the thing I really loved the most was they were all put in Ziploc bags. No chance for mositure to ruin my games. :) That is so rare in a seller.

I recommend Mumbai for good packing, and oh yeah did I mention he has the most reasonable Colecovision prices out there?

Just got a ColecoVision from him in perfect condition and extremely well packed. Great communication as well.  :cool: :thumbsup:

AMAZING!

I bought a colecovision off him with 9 games everything is in great shape and was packed very well!Highly recomended!! A++ :D

I bought a ColecoVision from Mumbai recently, and when the power supply had a short in it on arrival, he sent me a replacement free of charge. Throughout the transaction he was very kind and helpful. Definitely an A+ seller. :thumbsup:

bought some gameboy adapters from him

Great communication, packaged arrived very quickly.

great experience overall!!!

Received games promptly, well packaged and best of all...in good working order. Thanks for helping fill a few gaps in my collection at very reasonable prices.

Bought 17 colecovision games, they were as described (really good condition) and it all came very well packed.

Shipping rate was good, and it arrived really quick (Australia).

Great contact, happy to deal with.

Thanks a lot!

ColecoVision Games!

iconthumbleft.gif myico.png :thumbsup:

Everything as described and well packed!

I made two deals with him within a week or so and they both went very smooth.

Thanks a lot!

Very impressed my first purchase from him. Fair pricing and the carts were immaculate! As other folks have said, the carts appear to have just been removed from their packaging. No worries buying from him!

Almost forgot to mention. I'm impressed also with the packing. He used biodegradable (starch) ghost poop! :)

Edited by SlowCoder

Bought a horde of Game Boy games from him. Very fast and safe shipping!

I bought some more ColecoVision items recently from Mumbai. Nice guy to work with and I transacted with him several times.

Honestly, the cartridges I got where the cleanest I've ever bought from any source. I swab my carts first thing before testing them and my Q-tips only showed white when I was done with them (which was around 8 carts).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by rmaerz

Bought some rare ColecoVision carts from Mumbai. Excellent transaction. Fast shipping and the carts were in fantastic shape. Thanks!

I picked up some boxed Atari 2600 games from Mumbai, everything went perfectly. Well packaged and shipped very fast and the price was more then fair too. I will surely do business with Mumbai again soon.