IGNORED

mumbai

Crazy Climber

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought about 20 carts and some expansion units off of Mumbai a couple of years ago. Mumbai then had some problems trying to ship them internationally with the post office. They just didn't agree on the postage for his huge size of box to protect my purchase. :D

Throughout the transaction he stayed in touch via PM's letting me know what was going on. When my stuff came I found it was packed like a tank. The thing I loved was all the carts were cleaned, and I mean the Q-Tip was already scrubbed on the inside and there was no dirt. Not many sellers have time for that. That being said the thing I really loved the most was they were all put in Ziploc bags. No chance for mositure to ruin my games. :) That is so rare in a seller.

I recommend Mumbai for good packing, and oh yeah did I mention he has the most reasonable Colecovision prices out there?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Very impressed my first purchase from him. Fair pricing and the carts were immaculate! As other folks have said, the carts appear to have just been removed from their packaging. No worries buying from him!

Almost forgot to mention. I'm impressed also with the packing. He used biodegradable (starch) ghost poop! :)

Edited by SlowCoder

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I bought some more ColecoVision items recently from Mumbai. Nice guy to work with and I transacted with him several times.

Honestly, the cartridges I got where the cleanest I've ever bought from any source. I swab my carts first thing before testing them and my Q-tips only showed white when I was done with them (which was around 8 carts).

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by rmaerz

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...