+1 to mumbai for a smooth transaction with some ColecoVision carts. I was the buyer. Excellent secure packaging with plenty of protection, and the carts were all in protective slips and in excellent condition.

Thank you!

I received seven ColecoVision carts from mumbai in stellar condition! Unfortunately, three did not function properly. :( Nonetheless, I received a prompt, full refund for the games that did not work. All in all, would recommend. Thank you!

Bought more Colecovision games from Mumbai and the transaction was perfect. Not only that, the quality of the games were great as well.

I bought several Coleco carts from Mumbai this year and every time the items were promptly and carefully shipped. Prices are nice and carts were all in very condition. I highly recommend this seller!

+1 to Mumbai for the great sale. All of the carts were in fantastic condition and were each sealed in individual plastic bags for protection. Fast shipping and professionally packed. Mumbai is the man!

Awesome packaging, awesome products, awesome response, extremely fast, great communication. Must buy more with Mumbai!

Thanks!

Just bought a couple of Colecovision cartridges from Mumbai and couldn't be happier with the entire transaction. Prompt, courteous communication, fast shipping, and the packing is to be commended - very professional (the individual cart bags are a nice touch!). The carts themselves look even better than in the photos he went to the trouble to take for me. A+ all around!

Thanks again, Mumbai!

Got some more Colecovision carts from Mumbai and like before they are all in excellent condition, were shipped quickly and came very well packaged! Pleasure doing business with again! Thank you! A+++++++++++++++++++++++

Excellent transaction in every way! Games well packaged. Great Communication. Speedy delivery. Would happily do business with again. A+++

Edited by TaskenLander

Got a few games in the mail from Mumbai. They shipped very quickly and were in excellent condition. Great seller!

Bought 15 Colecovision carts from Mumbai, They were shipped quickly, I paid on Friday and received them the following Tuesday. They are in beautiful shape and were cleaned and packaged individually. A+ I will definitely be buying again soon.

Ordered some ColecoVision carts from mumbai. They were shipped quickly and safely. All are in excellent condition and work perfectly. Awesome seller!

Bought a Colecovision power supply. Was packaged perfectly and shipped super fast. Super fair price too. I would buy from again in an instant.

Coleco carts in mint condition and at fantastic prices. Packed well, thanks!

I just got a box of coleco goodness from Don!

As always fast shipping, excellent packing and excellent items!

Thanks so much! :)

I bought a few Colecovision games and a replacement RF cable. All arrived very quickly and were well packed. All games were individually wrapped, were in great condition, and worked the first time I tried them -- no cleaning necessary.

Thanks for a great transaction!

Can add my appreciation to the list as well. Cartridges and controller were VERY well packed and stuff was here very quickly. Highly recommended and will do business with again.