IGNORED

Turbo Express sound problem question

I just bought a Turbo Express knowing the sound would only work via head phones. From what I understand this is a common problem with the product. But the price was good and it came with some stuff, anyway, here is my question.

Is the issue mainly with a solder point or something that the speaker just got disconnected and will resoldering it fix the problem, or is there more to it than just a simple connection being broken?

yeah, doesn't look that bad, I might even try it myself.

It is not easy! Those pics make it look much easier than it is, because you forget how small everything is when you're looking at them... A friend of mine who has spent a large part of his adult life with a soldering iron in his hand helped me do mine, and it was about as much fun as a root canal... :(

Theres A moderator that goes by the name of nat in the pc engine fx forums.Even though I don`t really visit that site anymore.,The guy just seems to be A wiz at fixing anything that mite be wrong with A turbo express or A turbo grafx.Usually he does it for free.You just pay the postage to send it to him.I have sold him A few pc engine and turbo grafx games over the years,and he`s pretty trust worthy.