IGNORED

IS 2 CD Yellow Label

harveymush

$50.00 - NO. :roll:

Songbird sells them new (or did) for $125.00 USD. I would say no less than $100.00 However, one may come along on ebay and be sold for $80.00 - you never know. Whatever, people are willing to pay.

i agree! it goes for average of $80-$100,sometimes more! the black cd goes for much less,about $50 on average. :)

$50.00 - NO. :roll:

Songbird sells them new (or did) for $125.00 USD. I would say no less than $100.00 However, one may come along on ebay and be sold for $80.00 - you never know. Whatever, people are willing to pay.

i agree! it goes for average of $80-$100,sometimes more! the black cd goes for much less,about $50 on average. :)

$80-90 tops!

This is a quote from Songbird's order page today:

J0910J Iron Soldier 2 gold (CD)

$119.95

Add To Cart

Limited authentic gold CDR version with full-color label. Very hard to find! Only 4 units available

iu think the IS2 cart is more rare and sells for less,but it dont have those cool FMV cut scenes! its best to own both! :D

$119.95

Add To Cart

Limited authentic gold CDR version with full-color label. Very hard to find! Only 4 units available

iu think the IS2 cart is more rare and sells for less,but it dont have those cool FMV cut scenes! its best to own both! :D

yes the cd is cool!Cart is worth more than either cd. But songbirds prices are basedon a new game not used!

• 2 weeks later...

$119.95

Add To Cart

yes the cd is cool!Cart is worth more than either cd. But songbirds prices are basedon a new game not used!

Really? THat's cool... I didn't know that. I just bought the cart a few years ago because I didn't want to have to deal with load times on the CD.