IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Just got an Odyssey 2 multicart from John Dondzila.

http://www.classicga....com/multi.html

Should have gotten one ages ago. So far, it's the least I've paid for a multicart.

Less than the VecMulti or Sean Kelly MC for my Vectrex. MUCH less than my CC 2.

Now, to be fair to those, they have full menu based game selection and other huge benefits.

This one is just DIP switches to choose the game.

But I kind of like that for that really old skool feel. ;-)

Another nice thing is that I now know my "The Voice" module works.

I got one years ago, but it didn't come with a cart. I checked all mine, and none were voice games.

I even went to a NWCGE once after I had "The Voice" and at least one O2 Voice game was on my list.

I came back with more games, none voice enabled. D'oh!!!

So I put it away for a bit.. Figured I'd get a voice game soon enough...

Now, years later, I have tested it and it works!! ;-) (Whew!)

Only started using it (got stuck playing Attack of the Timelord, GREAT GAME!!), but it's pretty nice....

233 games/variations.

(I have to try the K.C. Munchkin with Pac Man graphics!!!)

desiv

Also, John Dondzila is the man!!!

Wrote the first O2 homebrew (and first Vec homebrew I think?? Maybe that was just the first one i knew about..)!!!

Edited by desiv
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I sold my UFO to get the red cart for SNES from RetroUSB years ago. To this day I still haven't used it. As we speak I have a 8GB dane CF memory card coming from someone on eBay ($10.40 shipped, and it used to be used in his SNES flash cart of all things). If I knew this USB floppy thing was coming and I wasn't going to use the red cart for years I'd have waited probably :D That is dog gone cool none-the-less. Thanks for posting it.

SD2SNES (Deluxe Edition) [universal, Pitch Black]

We also offer North American style shells and they come in wither Pitch Black or Ultra Purple. I will post more pictures of the different colors and styles once I have them.

SD card options: 4GB (base), 16GB, 32GB, 64GB

If you are wondering why we offer such large SD card options, its because of the MSU-1 support. The MSU-1 games/videos are quite large. If you don't know what MSU-1 is, Google it. Also the reason we skipped 8GB was because the price difference between 8GB and 16GB isn't that much and its one less label we had to pay for.

What the Deluxe Edition comes with:

• SD2SNES Cart with light pipes that display the status of all 3 LEDs, each cart is individually numbered (Professional die-cut glossy color front label, silver foil back label)
  • Plastic Genesis-like case with high-quality double-side printed insert and silver foil serial # label)
  • SD card (Professional die-cut SD2SNES branded glossy color label)
  • 3ft. Retractable USB cable with SD2SNES branding
  • SD card case
  • miniUSB rubber dust cover
  • User Manual
  • Stone Age Gamer sticker
  • SD2SNES sticker

post-22510-0-21937500-1339167683_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-34983000-1339167684_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-88799500-1339167685_thumb.jpg

post-22510-0-27137800-1339167687_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-45969700-1339167688_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-76327300-1339167689_thumb.jpg

Want to see many more pictures? Here is album on FaceBook:

• Like 1

Looks fantastic. I love the SNES purple that was used on the label. Not sure if I yet want to go with the SD2SNES, but I think I'd have to go with your Deluxe if I did. I've done the other ED's myself, cutting out card slots, but all those LED's and the USB port, what a royal pain! I'm sure you will be dumped on, and have been, for the price of it, but good grief that's got to be tedious.

Looks fantastic. I love the SNES purple that was used on the label. Not sure if I yet want to go with the SD2SNES, but I think I'd have to go with your Deluxe if I did. I've done the other ED's myself, cutting out card slots, but all those LED's and the USB port, what a royal pain! I'm sure you will be dumped on, and have been, for the price of it, but good grief that's got to be tedious.

I love you.

Yes people have dumped on me about price, mainly over on NintendoAge. Something has to pay for my private jet. Gas is expensive nowadays.

• Like 1

SD2SNES (Deluxe Edition) [North American, Pitch Black]

We also offer North American style shells and they come in wither Pitch Black or Ultra Purple. I will post more pictures of the different colors and styles once I have them.

SD card options: 4GB (base), 16GB, 32GB, 64GB

If you are wondering why we offer such large SD card options, its because of the MSU-1 support. The MSU-1 games/videos are quite large. If you don't know what MSU-1 is, Google it. Also the reason we skipped 8GB was because the price difference between 8GB and 16GB isn't that much and its one less label we had to pay for.

What the Deluxe Edition comes with:

• SD2SNES Cart with light pipes that display the status of all 3 LEDs, each cart is individually numbered (Professional die-cut glossy color front label, silver foil back label)
  • Plastic Genesis-like case with high-quality double-side printed insert and silver foil serial # label)
  • SD card (Professional die-cut SD2SNES branded glossy color label)
  • 3ft. Retractable USB cable with SD2SNES branding
  • SD card case
  • miniUSB rubber dust cover
  • User Manual
  • Stone Age Gamer sticker
  • SD2SNES sticker

post-22510-0-38088300-1339371149_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-01681100-1339371170_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-36146000-1339371188_thumb.jpg

post-22510-0-42837900-1339371214_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-84428000-1339371234_thumb.jpg post-22510-0-90658700-1339371253_thumb.jpg

Want to see many more pictures? Here is album on FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.481020638581015.124793.136116593071423&type=1

Awesome, if at all possible can you please post prices? I've seen $260 and $280 on different forums, and I'm curious as to how much the sd cards will cost.

Price has been on the site for awhile: http://stoneagegamer.com/sd2snes_deluxe.aspx

I don't you if you wanted to know price of SD cards sold separate or how much to upgrade the the different sizes. No part of Deluxe Edition is sold separately. Upgrade prices are on the site.

This is a very delayed post, since it's about finally getting my Everdrive bare board installed in a modded case. I purchased the Everdrive board here at Atari Age in a bulk lot organized by Ax back in 2010, but didn't get around to modding a case for it until the last few days.

Obviously, the first thing to do was mod a case. I took a loose Genesis Sports Talk Football (next to worthless), disassembled it, and removed the original label with Goo Gone and patience. Next I used a #6 general purpose file to carefully remove the plastic for the SMS button and the SD card. Not too difficult, but to do it right requires more patience to slowly file the plastic and not crack anything. Once the 2 slots were correct dimensions, I used a small amount of acetone on a Q-tip to "smooth out" the file marks and any roughness around the filed areas.

All that was left was creating and printing the box cover and cart label. I finally found time today to get that done. The case cover was printed on regular acid free paper and trimmed with a paper cutter. The label was printed on inkjet sticker paper and trimmed with a paper cutter.

post-20305-0-78949900-1339995946_thumb.jpg

Here are the finished image files if anyone else wants to recreate any of it.

Box cover:

post-20305-0-95617300-1339996053_thumb.jpg

Cart label:

post-20305-0-59555900-1339996084_thumb.jpg

Man, it's tough to wait for that. I'll have to see what mods can be done to my TG16 in the meantime.

Any word on how putting the PCB in some sort of shell might work? Will that be a viable option for purchasers, like with the Super & MD Everdrives?