IGNORED

Flashcart and Multicart List - All systems

Man, it's tough to wait for that. I'll have to see what mods can be done to my TG16 in the meantime.

Any word on how putting the PCB in some sort of shell might work? Will that be a viable option for purchasers, like with the Super & MD Everdrives?

No, but he has stated he made add some holes to the PCB to allow mounting some type of shell, but I think its going to take a lot of experimenting to get something to work. It may just not be practical.

Maybe... maybe you could take some existing slim-style shell, like for a Game Gear cart, extend it a little, and produce a pile of those? No idea. I may wind up internalizing the Turbo ED with my system.

edit: looked at the TurboED PCB pic again. Thinkin' you may not even need even need to modify a GG cart shell too much, if only the screw holes lined up.

Edited by Rex Dart

Maybe... maybe you could take some existing slim-style shell, like for a Game Gear cart, extend it a little, and produce a pile of those? No idea. I may wind up internalizing the Turbo ED with my system.

edit: looked at the TurboED PCB pic again. Thinkin' you may not even need even need to modify a GG cart shell too much, if only the screw holes lined up.

I plan to use mine with a Japanese Turbo Duo. It has a flap over the port anyway, that is if it fits.

Can the Turbo Everdrive work with PCE Rom's on a TurboGrafx-16??

No.

Ya sure? I don't see why they couldn't be patched on-the-fly like the ED MD, or whatever you'd call the method it used. So long as you're feeding the data down the correct pins to the TG16, I would think it would work.

EverDrive64 (Deluxe Edition) Subject Code Name "Sulley" now up for bid on eBay. 50% of final sale price goes to Toys for Tots. Please check it out: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2308147876251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230814787625&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Why is it that I can't find that listing, with Ebay search? "everdrive" should do it. "everdrive64" should do it. What gives? I can't stand the "new" Ebay search. Many times I place a listing and I can't find it myself if it wasn't listed in my "Selling" category!!!

Here's all that comes up with I search for "everdrive" under "video games:" (not limiting it to video games brings up too much other junk)

(click to enlarge)

post-16281-0-81173600-1340244593_thumb.jpg

Why doesn't this show up?

EverDrive64 (Deluxe Edition) Subject Code Name "Sulley" now up for bid on eBay. 50% of final sale price goes to Toys for Tots. Please check it out: eBay Auction -- Item Number: 2308147876251?ff3=2&pub=5574883395&toolid=10001&campid=5336500554&customid=&item=230814787625&mpt=[CACHEBUSTER]

Why is it that I can't find that listing, with Ebay search? "everdrive" should do it. "everdrive64" should do it. What gives? I can't stand the "new" Ebay search. Many times I place a listing and I can't find it myself if it wasn't listed in my "Selling" category!!!

Here's all that comes up with I search for "everdrive" under "video games:" (not limiting it to video games brings up too much other junk)

(click to enlarge)

post-16281-0-81173600-1340244593_thumb.jpg

Why doesn't this show up?

Yeah I don't sell much on eBay, but I have had same problem in past with search.

I just got a Mega Everdrive and an SD2Snes, and I need some SD card recommendations. Are there any brands I should avoid? What about sizes? How large are the entire SNES and Genny libraries? Would 4GB be more than enough?

This is the one I was thinking about getting: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820208293

I just got a Mega Everdrive and an SD2Snes, and I need some SD card recommendations. Are there any brands I should avoid? What about sizes? How large are the entire SNES and Genny libraries? Would 4GB be more than enough?

This is the one I was thinking about getting: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820208293

We use mainly PNY for Deluxe. Not because they are cheaper, but because we seemed to have best results with them on the EverDrives. Some people say they are a lower quality brand, but they work for us. But really almost any name brand should be fine. SD2SNES may be a little more picky I am not sure. We have used 4GB PNY, 16GB PNY, 32GB PNY, and 64GB SanDisk on the SD2SNES without issue so far.

4GB/each should be plenty. The only exception is MSU1 stuff. If you add up all videos and games its about 30GB. If you count just the two MSU1 games out right now they should still fit on the 4GB. Super Road Blaster is 750MB. If you want to make sure you are covered 16GB or 32GB would be the way to go. However that assumes we get some more ports of games using MSU1, which at this point I am not sure if anyone is working on or not. 4GB are pretty cheap so if you have to upgrade in future I don't think you will be crying about the $7 you spent on the 4GB.

Edited by StoneAgeGamer

This is the one I was thinking about getting: http://www.newegg.co...N82E16820208293

Hey tempest, i used an 8gb. Sure i didnt fill it up but it gives me room to put hacks,homebrews, and translated roms.Heck i downloaded a nearly 8gb torrent and its loaded. So i think an 8gb is the way to go.

Scott

Anyone know where I can get the best original Game Boy flash cart? I just got a Hyperboy, so GBA flash carts won't work.

Here ya go!

http://store.kitsch-...-64m-smart-card

Thanks, I just discovered it a second ago! Do you happen to know how to add roms to it? I think it's designed to make music or something, but I've not been able to find a video or written piece explaining how to add games or if adding games requires additional software.

Works fine for me. Are you clicking on the link or trying to copy and paste from the post?

I tried both! All I get is this.....post-16281-0-48874000-1340815249_thumb.jpg

Perhaps my region or ISP is blocked?

Indeed! This link (through free proxy) works for me.

https://proxify.de/p/011010A1000100/687474703a2f2f73746f72652e6b69747363682d62656e742e636f6d2f70726f647563742f7573622d36346d2d736d6172742d63617264

Thanks for asking, though. :) :)